Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: Vote for durron (round 2) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=358789)

splashpot 10-16-2005 02:49 PM

Re: Vote for durron

If we all use gimmick accounts, we can easily put him ahead.

valenzuela 10-16-2005 03:18 PM

and durron ties!!!! Durron ties!!! come on sngers keep voting , its 128-128 we have gone to far for durron to lose thins, btw citanul doesnt matter becuase hes winning anyway.

10-16-2005 03:32 PM

I'm not voting for anyone who contributes to OT threads, let alone starts them. Why haven't these been locked or deleted?

curtains 10-16-2005 03:35 PM

wow durron's involved in a dogfight here..

durron597 10-16-2005 03:59 PM

Evan is actually one of the more well known and respected mods. He was made a Mod when he broke into his roommates account (GuyOnTilt) and Mat banned him for it. The SSHE forum revolted and Mat said "ok fine, I'll make him a mod". Thats why his title is Trouble Maker.

So I legitimately was surprised to see that this vote was even close before. I really appreciate all of your guys support [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nick B. 10-16-2005 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not voting for anyone who contributes to OT threads, let alone starts them. Why haven't these been locked or deleted?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, three threads on some stupid OOT poll, awesome.

durron597 10-16-2005 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, three threads on some stupid OOT poll, awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I just locked the other 2.

the shadow 10-16-2005 05:26 PM

The two "precincts" reporting the largest number of votes are 16/17 (evan v. durron) and 5/28 (citanul v. someguy). Way to turn out the vote. As we say in Chicago, vote early and vote often.

The Shadow

MegaBet 10-16-2005 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The two "precincts" reporting the largest number of votes are 16/17 (evan v. durron) and 5/28 (citanul v. someguy). Way to turn out the vote. As we say in Chicago, vote early and vote often.

The Shadow

[/ QUOTE ]

As we say in Chicago...GO SOX! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

AleoMagus 10-16-2005 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont even know who 90% of these mods are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suspect this is true for many who have gone out to vote for their favorite mod. Hence the fact that pretty much every mod with their name written first is winning in the poll. If durron were on top, he'd be having no trouble at all.

Regards
Brad S