Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   How much money am I missing out on? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356462)

papilindo 10-12-2005 11:48 PM

Re: How much money am I missing out on?

You guys are funny, but i'm serious: I play 15 hours a day, 6 days a week, 6 tabling lower limit NL at Paradise. That's 90 table hours a day @ 50 hands/hr is 4,500 hands/day @ 6 days/wk is 27,000 @ 4 weeks/mo. is 108,000.
Yes I take a 5 minute break every hour, but I'm still one sick mf. I know that... but this is my profession and I dont plan on working 10 years from now. And yes to the Q of how u can play 6 tables at Paradise: think creatively, it's poss. but no 2 acct's at same table(s). I just read about Party changing the rakeback policy but I think I still need to get a rake back deal going somewhere/how. Any comments welcome...

sations 10-12-2005 11:57 PM

get out more and google the word "rakeback"

10-13-2005 12:07 AM

lol, i was doing the same thing this guy does, except more like 60k hands a month. it would be more but i still like to get laid and all that junk. But the DAY, the exact day, i withdrew funds from my old account to deposit in my brand new rake back account, the skins split. it was very depressing. But i would have to guess you have been missing out on around 2k a month. yes, 2k a month, for as long as you've been playing poker. so depressing.

papilindo 10-13-2005 12:07 AM

LOL, i'm sure im not the only sick bastard at 2+2 playing 100K/mo , but i really wanted to know if i could get rake back at party if I already had a pre existing acct or if i could do it at a prima site as theyre related and ive never had acct there. Maybe somebody has had an experience in this regard...

papilindo 10-13-2005 12:14 AM

really? i was figuring about 1K/mo at .01 per hand. can u get .02/hand? Im really gonna have to switch to a site that i can get a deal at...

O Doyle Rules 10-13-2005 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, i'm sure im not the only sick bastard at 2+2 playing 100K/mo

[/ QUOTE ]

After playing 120k hands in 6 weeks for the TruePoker challenge for the WSOP seat, I cannot fathom playing 100k hands month in and month out. I have probably cranked out
close to 1 million hands over the past 2 years.(Which I already thought was pretty much insane)

Wabby 10-13-2005 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the DAY, the exact day, i withdrew funds from my old account to deposit in my brand new rake back account, the skins split. it was very depressing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, so YOU are to blame on all this! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

papilindo 10-13-2005 01:02 AM

well, in another life (at least it seems like it) I was a private investigator and used to sit for hours on end watching and waiting for activity. Poker is the same in a sense: watch and wait for your opportunities, esp. in NL.
I did the P.I. thing for 15 years so the ability to maintain what I call a "detatched focus" (oxymoron alert) has become ingrained in me, which makes playing so many hours palatable. Plus I have talk radio... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

DavidC 10-13-2005 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the trolls get more dumber and dumber.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
??????? Excuse me???????

[/ QUOTE ]

4thstreetpete, are you kidding me!!!?

Anyone who can figure out how to play 100k hands per month on paradise is a damn genius!

Sponger15SB 10-13-2005 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That's 90 table hours a day @ 50 hands/hr is 4,500 hands/day @ 6 days/wk is 27,000 @ 4 weeks/mo. is 108,000.

[/ QUOTE ]

4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 + 42 = 108