Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Denver, CO (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356406)

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-13-2005 03:54 PM

Re: Denver, CO

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you're coming on on Friday, head up to The Gilpin in Black Hawk and play the Psycho 50 tournament with me and Swede123. Juanez, are you working tomorrow night?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be in town late tonight. I will be with a friend and may be interested in this. Could you PM me your phone number?

Thanks for all your help,
Joe

[/ QUOTE ]
Done. Check your PM. Any other 2+2ers in town should head up there tomorrow night for the 7pm tournament. Maybe we can get ourselves a table for a donkfest afterwards, too.

sfer 10-13-2005 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First time in the Mile-high, any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Walk somewhere with a clear view and look east. Then west. Be amazed.

Sprint up some stairs. Gasp for air.

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-13-2005 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Walk somewhere with a clear view and look east. Then west. Be amazed.

Sprint up some stairs. Gasp for air.

[/ QUOTE ]
These are good recommendations.

jakethebake 10-13-2005 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have plenty of Tylenol on hand for the monster headache you'll get w/in the first 24 hours from not being used to the altitude.

swede123 10-13-2005 04:43 PM

Jake, I thought Midol was your pain reliever of choice.

Swede

swede123 10-13-2005 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you're coming on on Friday, head up to The Gilpin in Black Hawk and play the Psycho 50 tournament with me and Swede123. Juanez, are you working tomorrow night?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be in town late tonight. I will be with a friend and may be interested in this. Could you PM me your phone number?

Joe

[/ QUOTE ]
Done. Check your PM. Any other 2+2ers in town should head up there tomorrow night for the 7pm tournament. Maybe we can get ourselves a table for a donkfest afterwards, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would definitely kick ass. Hey Patrick, I bet I'll suck out on you again like the only hand I've ever played against ya. Sucker!

Swede

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-13-2005 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This would definitely kick ass. Hey Patrick, I bet I'll suck out on you again like the only hand I've ever played against ya. Sucker!

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
I am kind of a sucker for letting the all-in guy hit his 4-outer on the river. Wasn't that some ISD or some such crap you hit? Or was it your kicker on an ace?

swede123 10-13-2005 06:14 PM

A6 vs. AK or AQ. Clearly all skill on my part. Damn, I'm good.

Swede

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-13-2005 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A6 vs. AK or AQ. Clearly all skill on my part. Damn, I'm good.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah yes. I remember it clearly, now. I felt bad because I was going to knock you out of the tournament, then you got this wry smile on your face, like "Not so fast, sucker. There's a 6 coming, fool!" And then it came. I felt shame. You felt... I don't know what you felt - who knows what goes on inside that fiendish head of yours.

juanez 10-13-2005 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Juanez, are you working tomorrow night?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep - I'll be there.