Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   email I sent to absolute poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356145)

imported_CaseClosed326 10-12-2005 08:58 PM

Re: email I sent to absolute poker

They may be rock gardens, but I usualy run about 15 BB/100 when I play there. AKA Absolute is rigged in my favor.

J_B 10-12-2005 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It is done, you can auto-import, but you don't want to play there, you really don't, in fact no one from 2+2 would ever want to play there, it is a rock garden, the software crashes every other hand, it is very very very slow, you can only play 3 tables at a time, but it is so slow it is worse than one table at Party, ummmmmm, and once you make a bit of money you will lose it all because the site is rigged....

Margon

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really, you don't want to play there. The bonuses are impossible to clear because the tables are so tight.

BruinEric 10-12-2005 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is done, you can auto-import, but you don't want to play there, you really don't, in fact no one from 2+2 would ever want to play there, it is a rock garden, the software crashes every other hand, it is very very very slow, you can only play 3 tables at a time, but it is so slow it is worse than one table at Party, ummmmmm, and once you make a bit of money you will lose it all because the site is rigged....

Margon

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I have had ONE crash in the several months I've played there off and on (maybe 5k hands?)

If your game is low-limit Hold 'Em the games are rough for the slightly-above-average player (a class which includes me).

6-max LHE is not my game, but it quite usually NOT a rock garden. You will often see at least 3 to the flop there and some really aggressive play.

I've played a little low-stake NLHE, and I've seen players call some big bets PF with garbage.

I've played a little puny-stake O8 (.10/.20 and .25/.50) while I learn the game and it's not a rock-fest by any stretch.

10-13-2005 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both my requests for hand histories today have yielded only results from september. I played multiple tables for several hours today. I have had problems with hand histories in the past and you have never been able to solve these problems to my satisfaction. The problems with your hand history system are a major reason why I do the majority of my play (15k+ hands per month) on other sites. Another reason is that you only allow three tables to be open at a time. There are a lot of players right now looking for a new site to play on because the split between party poker and empire/eurobet. If you got your act together and stored hand histories locally and allowed players to join as many tables as they desire (or at least four!) your site could become a major player in the poker market. Without decent software, I suspect you will continue with the mediocre market share that you currently have. Have a nice day,
Aaron Been

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...are you legally mentally deficient? Or is this a joke that's just too subtle for a moran like me to understand?

Look in Progam Files\Absolute Poker\HandHistory\[your user name]

It not as if they didn't say that's what they were doing with the new update.

--Zetack

[/ QUOTE ]

MAYBE, before you call someone a moron, you should learn how to spell it. Just made you look kinda stupid.

johnnymac 10-13-2005 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Um...are you legally mentally deficient? Or is this a joke that's just too subtle for a moran like me to understand?

--Zetack

[/ QUOTE ]

MAYBE, before you call someone a moron, you should learn how to spell it. Just made you look kinda stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Snigger [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ewile 10-13-2005 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both my requests for hand histories today have yielded only results from september. I played multiple tables for several hours today. I have had problems with hand histories in the past and you have never been able to solve these problems to my satisfaction. The problems with your hand history system are a major reason why I do the majority of my play (15k+ hands per month) on other sites. Another reason is that you only allow three tables to be open at a time. There are a lot of players right now looking for a new site to play on because the split between party poker and empire/eurobet. If you got your act together and stored hand histories locally and allowed players to join as many tables as they desire (or at least four!) your site could become a major player in the poker market. Without decent software, I suspect you will continue with the mediocre market share that you currently have. Have a nice day,
Aaron Been

[/ QUOTE ]

--Zetack

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Newb.

10-13-2005 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

--Zetack

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Snigger [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only is Moran a joke but he said "a moran like me"...Jesus...

Drizztdj 10-13-2005 03:42 PM

Not a big fan of Absolute but they do offer very nice incentives for playing there.

beernutz 10-13-2005 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Margon

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are serious, please put down the crack pipe. If this was thickly disguised sarcasm, then I apologise for the misread.

Seriously, you could not be more wrong about absolute. The software is MUCH better, the hand history system has been improved including real-time display, and the combination of constant bonuses and rb make it nearly impossible not to turn a profit there.

I play 3 tables there ALL THE TIME and the software is certainly no slower than Party/skins and I have had only one crash in the last three months.

Synergistic Explosions 10-13-2005 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I play 3 tables there ALL THE TIME and the software is certainly no slower than Party/skins and I have had only one crash in the last three months.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's great news! I haven't played there much in the last several months, except a few hundred hands during the 200 million hand promotion. But everything seemed fine then.

I'll be back.