Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Bong, pipe, joints, or one hitter. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=355811)

Weatherhead03 10-12-2005 01:29 AM

Re: Bong, pipe, joints, or one hitter.

[ QUOTE ]
Where's the option for the cola can with holes punched in the top?

[/ QUOTE ]

That made me seriously laugh. Now that I think of it, i've used this method many times, although im sure my brain is hurting from all the toxins in the aluminum.

10-12-2005 01:39 AM

blunt

MarkSummers 10-12-2005 01:53 AM

bong.

manpower 10-12-2005 01:58 AM

Ever consider a good bubbler?

KDawgCometh 10-12-2005 01:58 AM

it really depends on how many people you're smoking up, what kind of nugs you have, and your own personal preferences. I usually prefer a one hitter. You don't get overpowered and you get in enough to get you where you want to be. You can still function fine after having a couple hitters. I always used a glass hitter, so I could fit more in it instead of some of the cheap crappy ones.

You should also try using a bubbler. You have water filtration, and it doesn't hit you as hard as a bong, it also doesn't waste as much herb either

10-12-2005 02:18 AM

Nothing beats a fine joint. But for day-to-day use, I think a bubbler and sometimes a bong is the way to go.

MINETZ 10-12-2005 02:30 AM

weed is not a substitute in the slightest for alchol, two compeltely different things. For these choices bong is def the correct answer... but you forget the best way to smoke... a blunt.

Cumulonimbus 10-12-2005 02:33 AM

Smoke blunts if you're a pimp like me - it's just awesome. Joints for when you need to smoke in public. Bong if you want to primarily quick-smoke while you're in your room. I do all of the above.

CardSharpCook 10-12-2005 02:37 AM

I used to lug a freaking tropicana 1/2 gallon container out to this creek with my buddy. Had to conceal it underneath my arm, inside my jacket. Pipes are nice. You can take them anywhere. I was a very skilled pipest. I could toke only half the green, I could toke 1/3 of the green, I could make a pipe last 8 hits or 10. Not so much control with a bong.

God I wish I could go back.

MonkeeMan 10-12-2005 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to lug a freaking tropicana 1/2 gallon container out to this creek with my buddy. Had to conceal it underneath my arm, inside my jacket. Pipes are nice. You can take them anywhere. I was a very skilled pipest. I could toke only half the green, I could toke 1/3 of the green, I could make a pipe last 8 hits or 10. Not so much control with a bong.

God I wish I could go back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I raise. I used to drive around with a propane torch, glass pipe, and vial of hash oil. Can you say "cough your lungs out"?

But for sheer yummyness nothing beats a joint of Thai stick. I find that a joint or blunt is the only way to really get the taste right.