Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Relax people.... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353434)

IggyWH 10-08-2005 08:32 PM

Re: Relax people....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PANIC PANIC!!!

I'm running around naked screaming as I type this...

[/ QUOTE ]
Really!?! I'll be over in 5....

[/ QUOTE ]

You already had your chance... I'm back in Pittsburgh now. BTW, you weren't kidding about Binghamton.

sublime 10-08-2005 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No announcement has been made. What does Panic do? Nothing.

Fcking chill out and wait till some official word is given. Freaking out over a bunch of posts on a forum is no way to make any sort of decisions on what is happening now.

[/ QUOTE ]

radar5 10-08-2005 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You already had your chance... I'm back in Pittsburgh now. BTW, you weren't kidding about Binghamton.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...sorry

cnfuzzd 10-08-2005 08:39 PM

joe tall, you were always too sane for your own good....

seriously, i was about to make this post. My only complaint is that *I* was going to mention having some beer and going somewhere to listen to good music.

but no one is perfect

peace

john nickle

dogmeat 10-08-2005 08:40 PM

One good reason not to panic is that it won't do anything one way or the other.

craig

This is not true. Today is one of my most enjoyable reading days ever..............more funny posts than ever, more foolish comments than ever............it's been great.

So much chaos - so much fun! If I never make another dime in rakeback, I won't care. The games will still be there, and probably better than ever from a fish-to-fish that thinks perspective. I love it. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Joe Tall 10-08-2005 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

seriously, i was about to make this post. My only complaint is that *I* was going to mention having some beer and going somewhere to listen to good music.

[/ QUOTE ]

Motherfcker! I was just about to reply to my own post. We'll ladies and gentlemen, get the fck out of the house and don't play any poker. Let this settle.

I am headed to see my roomate's band play: The Black

who fcking rock!

Cnfuzzed, seriously was clicking on the post to make this and just read your reply!

Peace,
Joe Tall

XxGodJrxX 10-08-2005 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No announcement has been made. What does Panic do? Nothing.

Fcking chill out and wait till some official word is given. Freaking out over a bunch of posts on a forum is no way to make any sort of decisions on what is happening now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, panic won't solve anything......

..... OH NOES! IT'S THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE, THEY ARE RIGHT OUTSIDE OF MY WINDOW!

PANIC! PANIC!! PANIC!!!111!

10-08-2005 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

One good reason not to panic is that it won't do anything one way or the other.

craig

This is not true. Today is one of my most enjoyable reading days ever..............more funny posts than ever, more foolish comments than ever............it's been great.

So much chaos - so much fun! If I never make another dime in rakeback, I won't care. The games will still be there, and probably better than ever from a fish-to-fish that thinks perspective. I love it. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped watching hockey for this. I just logged on briefly just to check on other topic and BAM - all this drama. I'm completely drawn to it - not sure why... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

It's been fun, Tivo is a great invention.

bugstud 10-08-2005 08:55 PM

well, that official statement sure proved us wrong. sigh.

Joe Tall 10-08-2005 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well, that official statement sure proved us wrong. sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where? Link?