Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   30/60 canterbury hand (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=352002)

NLSoldier 10-06-2005 08:32 PM

Re: 30/60 canterbury hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aight I'm done in the thread so calling me a dick won't elicite any further responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

i suppose you are done with girls too, because you always seem to like folding when it comes to them as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

You love the fatties.

[/ QUOTE ]

Schneider, when it comes to chicks, you are leather faced bobby.

<font color="white"> for those who dont know, bobby is the weakest tightest player in the history of the canterbuy 30 game</font>

ggbman 10-06-2005 08:34 PM

Because once you get past preflop, its much easier to fire bullets on the flop, turn and river...

(i'm just chiming in here, don't mind me)

ghostface 10-08-2005 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aight I'm done in the thread so calling me a dick won't elicite any further responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

i suppose you are done with girls too, because you always seem to like folding when it comes to them as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH burnnnnnnnnnn.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude look at his avatar. First he has a sweet moustache AND he is SIIPP repetitively!

illguitar 10-19-2005 11:51 PM

Okay, okay...I apologize for bringing back this nearly dead post. AND I know I don't always play in MN but I came this year for the Fall Classic. I for sure know who leather-faced Bobby is. I called him Puma Bobby, and for obvious reasons. I have 6 pictures of him on my cameraphone in 6 DIFFERENT PUMA sweatsuits. IT was way too funny to pass up. I need to know....does he ever wear anything else? ??? I'm serious. Ever? I just need an answer from any Canterbury player.

BTW- Schneids, I've enjoyed your posts for a long time and it was nice to meet you. I was the Michigan Donkey who played with Brian (curly hair, from California, getting married) at 15-30 for 11 days. BK- I wish I met you because you're the man too. It's good to have fans, boys. Peace.

Nikla 10-19-2005 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

luuuuul. so true that.

PokerBob 10-19-2005 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, okay...I apologize for bringing back this nearly dead post. AND I know I don't always play in MN but I came this year for the Fall Classic. I for sure know who leather-faced Bobby is. I called him Puma Bobby, and for obvious reasons. I have 6 pictures of him on my cameraphone in 6 DIFFERENT PUMA sweatsuits. IT was way too funny to pass up. I need to know....does he ever wear anything else? ??? I'm serious. Ever? I just need an answer from any Canterbury player.

BTW- Schneids, I've enjoyed your posts for a long time and it was nice to meet you. I was the Michigan Donkey who played with Brian (curly hair, from California, getting married) at 15-30 for 11 days. BK- I wish I met you because you're the man too. It's good to have fans, boys. Peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

-Bobby wears only sweatsoooots, but some are Abercockbie, not Puma.

-Schneids is a fish
-Not meeting BK is the best part of your trip.
-Brian is cool, but he owes me $10 million after tonight.

NLSoldier 10-19-2005 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
.does he ever wear anything else? ??? I'm serious. Ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

as pokerbob said. he wears puma and abercrombie with a ratio of probably 4 pumas to 1 abercrombie.

PokerBob 10-20-2005 12:08 AM

i rememeber watching this hand. all 3 players in this hand are donkeys. fold the flop dumdum.