Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Another night with the Sucker, et al. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=351315)

ThaSaltCracka 10-05-2005 09:39 PM

Re: Another night with the Sucker, et al.

nice story.

partygirluk 10-05-2005 09:41 PM

no

1800GAMBLER 10-05-2005 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So when these girls agreed to go in the car with you, was it because they were hoping to get merely laid, or to get paid as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

we brits don't understand hookers ways. we are prudes.

[censored] 10-05-2005 09:44 PM

I thought the same thing at first but I don't think they would have said they were "working" if they weren't hoping to get paid at somepoint.

ThaSaltCracka 10-05-2005 09:45 PM

hookers do not kick it with random dudes just for the sake of kickin it. Most likely they could tell after a while it was just some bro's out on the town, and not some horny degenerates.

bravos1 10-05-2005 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So when these girls agreed to go in the car with you, was it because they were hoping to get merely laid, or to get paid as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

we brits don't understand hookers ways. we are prudes.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's like a garbage man going to the "office" on his day off just because he likes driving the truck.

Los Feliz Slim 10-05-2005 10:07 PM

vnh

The first time I read the word "Gemini", my innner voice said, "Who are these, girls, hookers?"

NotMitch 10-05-2005 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We told them about The Chinese. Boris pointed out that Gemini was a trooper to actually drink the Chinese and to pretend to enjoy it. I said “of course she drank it. She’s used to having foul [censored] in her mouth.”

Boris deadpanned “Well, I guess you’re right. The Chinese is nothing compared to rotten spooge.” He had a point there.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would he know unless he has experienced both?

partygirluk 10-05-2005 10:11 PM

Well, here is what bothers me:

Hookers get picked up by guys, but don't state they are whores. Guys get slag back to his place for a good honest game of how's your father? A couple of satisfied hours later he lies back in contentment, only to hear her say

"Cheers luv, that will be $200".

How can hooker expect to get paid if punter didn't know she was on the game?

I was actually really worried about this when I went to Vegas - say some hot girl starts chatting me up, how do I know if she is a hooker or not? Seems impolite to ask, potentially expensive not to.

[censored] 10-05-2005 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, here is what bothers me:

Hookers get picked up by guys, but don't state they are whores. Guys get slag back to his place for a good honest game of how's your father? A couple of satisfied hours later he lies back in contentment, only to hear her say

"Cheers luv, that will be $200".

How can hooker expect to get paid if punter didn't know she was on the game?

I was actually really worried about this when I went to Vegas - say some hot girl starts chatting me up, how do I know if she is a hooker or not? Seems impolite to ask, potentially expensive not to.

[/ QUOTE ]

They will try and make the deal ahead of time man, don't worry.