Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Do you or have you ever dyed your hair? (Men only) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=349766)

jakethebake 10-03-2005 07:27 PM

Re: Do you or have you ever dyed your hair? (Men only)

[ QUOTE ]
How many times are we going to have retarded threads where, inevitably, it turns into a "jesus, I'm insecure, so I'll call people gay" thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's how people that do gay [censored] make themselves feel better.

gorie 10-03-2005 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think all guys should dye their hair black.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a good thing I don't value your opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]
or you'd have black hair ? oooooooOOOo. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sponger15SB 10-03-2005 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You just blew my mind.

Really though, I don't see many guys in southern california with dyed black hair, and the ones that do look.... so.... different? Yep. That is my post.

peachy 10-03-2005 07:32 PM

i think it looks good on some guys....i especially light the highlighting/tips/frosting on some guys - yes its so 8 years ago but it still turns me on

alot of guys in the sports im into mess with thier hair...if they fully dye it its usually to black though

gorie 10-03-2005 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You just blew my mind.

Really though, I don't see many guys in southern california with dyed black hair, and the ones that do look.... so.... different? Yep. That is my post.

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't know what i am talking about anyway. i just remembered legolas has blonde hair.

James Boston 10-03-2005 07:34 PM

Does shoe polish on Halloween count?

MrTrik 10-03-2005 07:39 PM

Did the purple and black striped hair for a Punk Rocker Holloween costume back in college. Ooh that was a helluva drunk. The next morning my pillow, sheets and my g/f were black and purple striped.

A_C_Slater 10-03-2005 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How many times are we going to have retarded threads where, inevitably, it turns into a "jesus, I'm insecure, so I'll call people gay" thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's how people that do gay [censored] make themselves feel better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not nor have I ever dyed my hair. I did not say it was gay. I am simply curious to know what OOT thinks of this topic. Someone I know dyed their hair black and some of my friends think it is very gay. I need to know what the social consenus is so I can have a firm opinion on the matter and not risk being on the wrong side of social ridicule. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Voltron87 10-03-2005 07:43 PM

I've never done it, never will. (Unless it's by virtue of losing a bet, RPS, which is actually quite likely given my friends).

I think it's stupid. If a friend of mine said "no I can't hang out I'm getting my hair dyed" I would definitely say "wtf, ahah, youre joking right? wait, whats wrong with you?"

gorie 10-03-2005 07:43 PM

i had a crush on a neighbor once that dyed his hair black, i never saw him without black hair. it was grown out a little.
then one day he went back to his natural blonde color and got a very short hair cut. i am still a bit traumatized.