Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I hate sleep (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=348657)

mason55 10-02-2005 06:39 AM

Re: I hate sleep

[ QUOTE ]
I feel exactly the same way. I will go out of my way finding reasons to not go to sleep, sometimes even when I'm super-tired. But once I go to sleep, I love sleeping and hate getting up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always thought of it as "sleep inertia"

Seems to define it pretty well.

daryn 10-02-2005 06:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is I am at home and she is at college right now. So I am pretty much waiting till I can drive back and figure things out.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man... sick. dump her, it's over. i'm serious!

DougOzzzz 10-02-2005 06:39 AM

I alternate days of good sleep and bad. If I sleep well the previous night, I don't want to go to sleep the next. I stay up too late, and don't get much sleep. Next night I am tired and fall asleep fast.

ghostface 10-02-2005 06:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
same, it's 6am here, wtf am i doing up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what I am doing up. My girlfriend and I had a phone conversation about her and another guy, I still don't know what the [censored] happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you will never knoow.

Go to sleep and pn yiur wayt show me where the O is on the fVVVVVVVVVVkin keyboard.

imported_CaseClosed326 10-02-2005 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The problem is I am at home and she is at college right now. So I am pretty much waiting till I can drive back and figure things out.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man... sick. dump her, it's over. i'm serious!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I gotta figure that out later. I just gotta get to sleep. Too bad I feel like breaking something...

ghostface 10-02-2005 06:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LAME.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I feel about sleep. Especiallyt when girls sleep on the floor above you.

mason55 10-02-2005 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LAME.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I feel about sleep. Especiallyt when girls sleep on the floor above you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have issues that are way outside the scope of this post. Lets just keep this post to sleep. Whine about girls in your other post.

mason55 10-02-2005 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
same, it's 6am here, wtf am i doing up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. And I have NO desire to sleep. Would rather watch the same Sportscenter for the 10th time today than sleep.

[/ QUOTE ]

then again what time did you wake up? i woke up at 7pm

[/ QUOTE ]

4pm. I've been drinking Red Bull all day though, because I'm an addict.

ghostface 10-02-2005 06:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LAME.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have issues that are way outside the scope of this post. Lets just keep this post to sleep. Whine about girls in your other post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have another post?

Aytumious 10-02-2005 06:55 AM

I've gotten stuck in strange cycles where I stay up for 30-40 hours at a time, sleep for 10 hours, stay up 30-40 hours, etc, for weeks. Really puts you in bizarro land.