Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   "I give really good blow jobs" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=348301)

tonypaladino 10-01-2005 03:19 PM

Re: \"I give really good blow jobs\"

[ QUOTE ]
refer to the "stop being a pussy thread"

[/ QUOTE ]

How does that apply?

Like anyone, I don't always say the right thing when caught completely off-guard.

I'm not relying on 00t for sex advice. I'm just curious about what others would do.

oh, and STFU n00b.

10-01-2005 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
refer to the "stop being a pussy thread"

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just curious about what others would do.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you're not loser, you're bragging about something that prolly never occured. Ohhhhhhh your e-penis is big! Good job.

tonypaladino 10-01-2005 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

tonypaladino 10-01-2005 03:28 PM

Ok, I unignored you for a second, so I could see how you built up almost 100 posts in a few days, and saw that you've been a complete tool from the begining. You are my first ignore, and I'm glad I did it.

ekky 10-01-2005 03:31 PM

I'd laugh condescendingly, and give off a slight chuckle. She will be a skocked, and mildly curious. At this stage she will ask you what you are laughing at, and then I would say.. "most people who say they give good head, usually give the worst head"

She will of course take this as an affront to her skills, and be more inclined to *prove it*.

saying *prove it* is what she would expect... therefore she would be less likely to do so

tonypaladino 10-01-2005 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd laugh condescendingly, and give off a slight chuckle. She will be a skocked, and mildly curious. At this stage she will ask you what you are laughing at, and then I would say.. "most people who say they give good head, usually give the worst head"

I like this.

She will of course take this as an affront to her skills, and be more inclined to *prove it*.

saying *prove it* is what she would expect... therefore she would be less likely to do so

[/ QUOTE ]

10-01-2005 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I unignored you for a second, so I could see how you built up almost 100 posts in a few days, and saw that you've been a complete tool from the begining. You are my first ignore, and I'm glad I did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yawwwwwn

jakethebake 10-01-2005 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure she does expect him to say prove it. And I'm betting she will. Girls that go around saying things like that to strangers in bars are generally pretty easy.

theben 10-01-2005 03:34 PM

"prove it"

tonypaladino 10-01-2005 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure she does expect him to say prove it. And I'm betting she will. Girls that go around saying things like that to strangers in bars are generally pretty easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a stranger. she's a former co-worker