Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   October bonuses on Multi... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=348082)

uaw420rook 10-01-2005 02:01 PM

Re: October bonuses on Multi...

does not look goot to me. too many hands needed. what is the lowest limit you have to play

kruschel 10-01-2005 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
does not look goot to me. too many hands needed. what is the lowest limit you have to play

[/ QUOTE ]

You can play any limit.
In NL a $1 pot is counted as raked, so starting from 50NL upwards, every flop is a raked hand.
Compared to Prima/Absolute/Paradise 10x Boni this isnt too bad (since there you need a $5 pot/25c rake).
As I said: this is for NL. I have no idea how this compares on Limit tables as I don't play Limit.

Smackdab 10-01-2005 02:49 PM

I decided WTF, I'm gonna play anyway and $500 is $500. So I deposited and entered the bonus code but it does not show up in my pending account. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes, I did alreadyy email support but you know how that goes. They'll get around to it sometime in the next week.

BluEsiNsOuL 10-01-2005 03:47 PM

Thanks! I might not be able to clear all of them, but I'll try to do 3 or 4.

twolf 10-01-2005 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

I also have a tiny problem. My bonus for last month should have expired for the last two bonuses($200/$100) that I had about 36 hours ago but they are still listed as pending so I wrote to Multi to try to get them expired so I can start clearing this months bonuses. Blah. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Uglyowl 10-01-2005 04:21 PM

Wow, I should try getting an account there. I love playing at Party!

Wabby 10-01-2005 05:38 PM

I just cleared my last bonus about 30 hours after it expired. It seems they are generous on that part. If you are reasonable close, try to clear it.

However I see your problem, if you still have a 10.000 hand raked bonus there and they remove it tomorrow.

I guess you will just have to wait a day or two.

twolf 10-01-2005 06:12 PM

they emailed back within 1/2 hour and agreed to call it expired and just forward to the Oct. bonus.

After I cleared the last bonus I started playing the $50 PLO on Stars and UB as Party rarely has one full $50 going at all. So I had 10 hands of 4k cleared [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. Aren't they kind people.

2+2 wannabe 10-01-2005 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
20X?

You'd be better off working in a sweatshop in Sri Lanka.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah cause making over $15/hour is like working in sri lanka

twolf 10-01-2005 07:00 PM

I figured this bonus to be a bit over $5 an hour. But I could be wrong as I don't remember how I got this number. It depends on if you play SH or full ring because of how many hands you get an hour as well.