Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Cow vs. Dogs: Deathmatch (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347109)

Tron 09-29-2005 06:40 PM

Re: Cow vs. Dogs: Deathmatch

[ QUOTE ]
is that dog dead or just down?

[/ QUOTE ]

The pool of blood surrounding its head would suggest death.

HopeydaFish 09-29-2005 06:41 PM

What stupid dogs. Did they actually think they were going to win this fight? It looks like a couple of them are dead in the last picture. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

WackityWhiz 09-29-2005 06:42 PM

those are freakin amazing pictures. Awesome, just awesome

thanks for the thread

Tron 09-29-2005 06:42 PM

I just tried translating the page with Babel Fish and it says that the dogs were shot by the photographer (or someone with him).

09-29-2005 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I now have a much higher opinion of cows, if that helps. Let's try some better ones, cow vs. three cobras, two cows vs a rhinocerous, or cow vs. horse.

[/ QUOTE ]

no way a rhino loses this fight. cow vs. horse, though? low center of gravity vs. ability to run faster and kick.....eh i dunno.

WackityWhiz 09-29-2005 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I now have a much higher opinion of cows, if that helps. Let's try some better ones, cow vs. three cobras, two cows vs a rhinocerous, or cow vs. horse.

[/ QUOTE ]

no way a rhino loses this fight. cow vs. horse, though? low center of gravity vs. ability to run faster and kick.....eh i dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a horse would demolish a cow

09-29-2005 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait is this a cow or a bull? bulls are pretty badass dude.

swede123 09-29-2005 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Horses are much more vicious and intelligent. Cows are pretty damn stupid, and not all that mobile. A pissed off bull would beat up a horse, but not a cow.

Swede

LockForward 09-29-2005 07:16 PM

There are some great quotes if you babelfish the entire page

[ QUOTE ]
they felt the taste of anarchy and it is very dangerous.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, blacks love to separate for the canine it is combat

[/ QUOTE ]

Tron 09-29-2005 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait is this a cow or a bull? bulls are pretty badass dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is very confusing. The animal depicted in the link in the OP is definitely a bull, as implied by the ENORMOUS PAIR OF TESTICLES. I would assume that when people say "cow" in the replies they really mean bull, then.