Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Looking to Stake Online Players! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=346932)

Uglyowl 09-29-2005 05:41 PM

Re: Looking to Stake Online Players!

I'm a winning player, but have no money, any interest?

I don't get it.

dogmeat 09-29-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a winning player, but have no money, any interest?

I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It happens in the real world - just like the post a few weeks ago where it was stated (by a college student in a $250 dorm room no doubt) that a couple thousand dollars was plenty of income for anybody. I mentioned then that my nut was $10K a month, and somebody else (probably living in their parent's basement) mentioned that the $10K figure was impossible.

It's possible.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

craig r 09-29-2005 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Craig will you stake me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure! Are you willing to make the jump to the .05/.10 games? Oh, also, you will have to work an extra day.

craig

wateronrock 09-29-2005 06:32 PM

Maybe they are looking to stake players, and collect their unmentionables? Or it could just be a straight up scam?

operaman 09-29-2005 06:52 PM

I currently make 5k/month playing lower stakes poker. I have played as high as 25-50 and am up ~2k at that level.
Personaly I prefer making 300$ one day and $300 the next, instead of making 2k one day and -1.2k the next. I feel I am up to high stakes poker, I am just not up to the trauma of having -1k days since this is what I do for a living.
Pm me if ur interested.

jman220 09-29-2005 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I currently make 5k/month playing lower stakes poker. I have played as high as 25-50 and am up ~2k at that level.
Personaly I prefer making 300$ one day and $300 the next, instead of making 2k one day and -1.2k the next. I feel I am up to high stakes poker, I am just not up to the trauma of having -1k days since this is what I do for a living.
Pm me if ur interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a well respected 2+2 poster with many posts who has been registered for a long time, you should definitely stake him.

FieryJustice 09-29-2005 07:25 PM

If someone wants to stake me to play step 5 highers, ship me some money and I will play them.

operaman 09-29-2005 09:05 PM

So being a well respected poster is a requirement for being a skilled poker player? Its not like I am unwilling to prove my skills to the person offering. (on the off chance it is a legit offer.)

William 09-29-2005 09:32 PM

are you offering to transfer $50 if we accept to play at this new site using your link? and you only want 10% of our winnings? a good deal maybe.... and very original... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

gila 09-29-2005 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have played as high as 25-50 and am up ~2k at that level.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG how are you up so much? Did you win TWO hands are something?