Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   wrestling moves (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344306)

09-25-2005 09:59 PM

Re: wrestling moves

[ QUOTE ]
Creative stuff guys, anyone have any real advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stock up on condoms and KY.

college_boy 09-25-2005 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can't really help you on pure wrestling advice, but I'd say keep up with the chokes/submissions. It's his fault if he can't get out of em.

[/ QUOTE ]

He claims chocking is not a legit move in wrestling. I thought as long as you have an arm in between his neck and your arm then you can choke away.

BCPVP 09-25-2005 10:11 PM

Honestly I don't know the rules for choking in Greco-Roman or freestyle wrestling. But who cares? Is there a referee who's gonna call you for it? If he can't get out of a choke hold, then that's too bad. Shouldn't have let you get it. I recommend the rear choke. Gotta be one of, if not the, most effective choke there is.

college_boy 09-25-2005 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly I don't know the rules for choking in Greco-Roman or freestyle wrestling. But who cares? Is there a referee who's gonna call you for it? If he can't get out of a choke hold, then that's too bad. Shouldn't have let you get it. I recommend the rear choke. Gotta be one of, if not the, most effective choke there is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he basically called me a pussy for choking him out. I don't want to hear any excuses if I beat him. If i'm wrestling someone I think there should be a few rules as realistically possible. He doesn't seem to feel this way.

BCPVP 09-25-2005 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well he basically called me a pussy for choking him out.

[/ QUOTE ]
HA! What a whiner! Tell him if he was a real man he wouldn't have allowed himself to be choked out.

Otherwise, how are you going to "win"? Just standard 3 sec pin? Kinda boring if you ask me...

college_boy 09-25-2005 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well he basically called me a pussy for choking him out.

[/ QUOTE ]
HA! What a whiner! Tell him if he was a real man he wouldn't have allowed himself to be choked out.

Otherwise, how are you going to "win"? Just standard 3 sec pin? Kinda boring if you ask me...

[/ QUOTE ]

He wants straight pinning to determine the winner. I had to hassle him to allow submission holds.

jakethebake 09-25-2005 10:35 PM

Cleveland Steamer is working well as the answer to a number of threads tonight.

Ulysses 09-25-2005 10:37 PM

armbar.

WackityWhiz 09-25-2005 10:43 PM

The "hip toss" works well on n00bs... I used it in high school all the time.

Also the duck under.

I really don't want to explain these, but if you don't know how to do them, i'll try.

college_boy 09-25-2005 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
armbar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you referring to the armbar takedown? I googled it and that's what i came up with. Any advice on how and when I could implement this into a jungle rules wrestling match?