Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   PokerTracker this guy for me (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343547)

09-25-2005 04:45 PM

Re: PokerTracker this guy for me

Sorry if this was in poor taste, and no I'm not down to the guy.

radek2166 09-25-2005 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if this was in poor taste

[/ QUOTE ]

Its in piss poor taste. And u are really surprised by his bad play. their are a bunch of bad players online.

I am playing a rebuy tourney right now. 10+1 right now guy has rebought 7 times allready.

primetime32 09-25-2005 06:31 PM

While its in bad taste to post this, i think all the childish respsonses are in worse taste.

cianosheehan 09-25-2005 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While its in bad taste to post this, i think all the childish respsonses are in worse taste.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed

09-25-2005 09:19 PM

Maybe all the responses were bad but at least someone told me this way in poor taste, I didn't intend to really get all over the guy. I thought it could be funny in a way to see his stats because he's the most aggressive player I have ever seen live or online.

09-25-2005 09:59 PM

you've seen him live?

StellarWind 09-25-2005 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe all the responses were bad but at least someone told me this way in poor taste, I didn't intend to really get all over the guy. I thought it could be funny in a way to see his stats because he's the most aggressive player I have ever seen live or online.

[/ QUOTE ]
Everyone needs to remember that this is not a private club. Google already has poker-forum hits when you search his handle. Your post may eventually wind up there too.

radar5 09-25-2005 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it offensive that you are too cheap to buy Poker Tracker yourself. Don't mooch off of others.

maxpower72 09-25-2005 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Everyone needs to remember that this is not a private club. Google already has poker-forum hits when you search his handle. Your post may eventually wind up there too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly a moderator should delete this post?

FromTheSouth 09-25-2005 11:41 PM

Democracy, or something like the Internet Motto of Communication Free, should be considered here.

Anyway, what do I know...

And in my opinion (right): I think you are lying in that last post. In fact, I think you are trying to "get all over the guy"

My respects.