Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Brain or Bimbo (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343432)

mslif 09-24-2005 12:40 PM

Re: Brain or Bimbo

[ QUOTE ]
What if you rated personality/intelligence on a 1-10 scale and looks on a 1-10 scale. And you had 13 "points" to spend. How would you spend them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you asking about me personally?

Clarkmeister 09-24-2005 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What if you rated personality/intelligence on a 1-10 scale and looks on a 1-10 scale. And you had 13 "points" to spend. How would you spend them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good, Clarkmeister. But you can't put personality & intelligence together.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have to. Lots of intelligent but irritating people and lots of personable but dumb people.

I guess we could have 3 scales, but then the value of the points becomes a little more difficult. I think the looks vs personality/intelligence is roughly equivalent, but if we had 3 categories, I think the looks points would become more "valuable". Maybe not. Sounds like a good thread if we can hammer out these ideas.

Clarkmeister 09-24-2005 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you asking about me personally?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just thinking out loud.

Dominic 09-24-2005 12:44 PM

I can teach the dumb girl things. And she'll still be hot.

jakethebake 09-24-2005 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have to. Lots of intelligent but irritating people and lots of personable but dumb people.

I guess we could have 3 scales, but then the value of the points becomes a little more difficult. I think the looks vs personality/intelligence is roughly equivalent, but if we had 3 categories, I think the looks points would become more "valuable". Maybe not. Sounds like a good thread if we can hammer out these ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read my edit. Some people think dumb is a good personality trait. A hot compliant idiot is a good thing.

jakethebake 09-24-2005 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice!

cardcounter0 09-24-2005 12:45 PM

which one has the biggest tits?

mslif 09-24-2005 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This question is pretty absurd and the answer should be obvious. None the less I suspect the first choice will get way too many votes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not too absurd if you read some of the answers given

mslif 09-24-2005 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But what about having someone who actually stimulates you intellectually?

Clarkmeister 09-24-2005 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Read my edit. Some people think dumb is a good personality trait. A hot compliant idiot is a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe just remove the personality from the system then since most obviously would never be with someone who has an intolerable personality?