Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: My Life (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342116)

1C5 09-22-2005 02:25 PM

Re: OT: My Life

Great post.

I love Hawaii also.

Whoever has not been, GO!!!!

ilya 09-22-2005 02:26 PM

What sort of money are you spending on rent etc a month would you say? Cos I'm tempted to come visit once I've moved up a bit. I'm not a great wingman but I do promise to get a haircut.

Oh btw...TTIWW/OP [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

raptor517 09-22-2005 02:30 PM

dont give up 10 handed sngs for hu sngs. not worth it in any way other than practice. awesome that yer havin a good time. im happy for you. ill be movin there or somewhere else beachy for the summer. well talk [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla

Ixnert 09-22-2005 02:31 PM

Well, sh*t. I'm just not as happy with my life as I was a few minutes ago...

Ah, well, motivation. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nicholasp27 09-22-2005 02:38 PM

u said travel...how long are u planning on staying in hawaii and then where are you going?

my goal is to one day travel the world in 1-3 month stints per country...poker is the perfect job for that...if u have all ur affairs at home in order, u just need to make enough to live on while abroad...rent an apartment away from tourist areas and get to know the real country and people, not the museums and gift shops...

Apathy 09-22-2005 02:39 PM

If you come and meet me in Dublin I'll come to Wakikki, that place sounds amazing.

Have you found any good places (permanant) yet?

lacky 09-22-2005 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to start one-tabling the Stars HU SNGs instead. The money is similar, and I think they're far superior in terms of maknig one into a better poker player ( and I'm mostly just interested in being able to beat lacky next year ).

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Steve

(I hate you)

Gramps 09-22-2005 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...and ask at the desk if they have internet hook-up. Yes they do! WAHOO. In the gay bar on the 2nd floor. Right on.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I have guys sit down beside me with the hand on the shoulder routine about once per hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
ABBA is pumping hard over the system.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Fat used vacuum salesguy is groovin to the beat. He starts sweating profusely...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'm [] in a gay bar a sand wedge from Waikiki beach beside a gay vacuum salesman who's groovin and sweating profusely to the sounds of Kylie Minogue.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You convinced me, i'll come

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes I wish I was younger so I could give it a try

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'm tempted to come visit

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Ah, well, motivation

[/ QUOTE ]

Nicholasp27 09-22-2005 03:09 PM

nh

kevstreet 09-22-2005 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, sh*t. I'm just not as happy with my life as I was a few minutes ago...

[/ QUOTE ]

same