Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   PSO vs Bonus whores (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=341647)

jek187 09-22-2005 01:35 PM

Re: PSO vs Bonus whores

[ QUOTE ]
why would i want to throw my money away just to 'give back' to somebody who doesnt give a damn about me? If im not getting extra, why would i do somebody a favor

[/ QUOTE ]

1) We do care about our players. Players who sign-up under us and end up having some trouble with a site, will find out what this extra care can do.
2) If everyone had your attitude, BW would cease to exist. All the Whores don't have to have a heart, just some of them.

DuggleBogey 09-22-2005 02:38 PM

Maybe they should change the name to "Bonus Whores with a Heart of Gold?"

otter 09-22-2005 02:42 PM

Pardon my ignorance, but what's PSO? BW was the only bonus site I was aware of...I guess I'm not much of a whore; perhaps just a slut

winchips 09-22-2005 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why would i want to throw my money away just to 'give back' to somebody who doesnt give a damn about me? If im not getting extra, why would i do somebody a favor

[/ QUOTE ]

1) We do care about our players. Players who sign-up under us and end up having some trouble with a site, will find out what this extra care can do.
2) If everyone had your attitude, BW would cease to exist. All the Whores don't have to have a heart, just some of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, you have provided a great service and got me started. I have been very happy with my success, which started with BW. There are sites where you benefit a lot more from pso and sites like that - but some sites it doesnt really matter where you sign up from (because the bonus will be the same either way) - So you should at least sign up for those through BW.

jthegreat 09-22-2005 04:25 PM

PSO = Poker Source Online (www.pokersourceonline.com) They have a lot of signup bonuses and rakeback through www.frequentflopper.com. They're one of the largest affiliates out there.

DuggleBogey 09-22-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pardon my ignorance, but what's PSO? BW was the only bonus site I was aware of...I guess I'm not much of a whore; perhaps just a slut

[/ QUOTE ]

Your profile says that you are an affiliate yourself...?

09-22-2005 06:39 PM

They're both deserving of your support (aka your business). Why does this have to turn into an argument?

Be glad there are two very cool sites that provide these services.

timprov 09-22-2005 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For me personally, I've signed up through BW twice, and seem to have hit two spots where there were problems you couldn't do anything about, and didn't get my bonus. So that makes me a little leery.

Asim 09-23-2005 02:05 AM

stupid q but... whats PSO hehe new to bonus whoring

DenverPokerClub 09-23-2005 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
stupid q but... whats PSO hehe new to bonus whoring

[/ QUOTE ]

did you even read the thread - it is spelled out for you like 4 posts up