Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Unofficial Paradise Masters III thread (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=338934)

Exitonly 09-17-2005 08:32 PM

Re: 6th break

you're probably alone.. but i'm following your updates, and i'll even download paradise to come watch if you get to FT.

SoBeDude 09-17-2005 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you're probably alone.. but i'm following your updates, and i'll even download paradise to come watch if you get to FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Watching FT would be one hell of a download. Considering they're flying the FT off to Tahiti to play it live.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Scott

Exitonly 09-17-2005 08:43 PM

lol well.. screw that.

Jurollo 09-17-2005 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Watching FT would be one hell of a download. Considering they're flying the FT off to Tahiti to play it live.

-Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully you dont get any bottles smashed over your head if you make it there! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

SoBeDude 09-17-2005 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully you dont get any bottles smashed over your head if you make it there! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully the TV will put everyone on their best behaviour.

Oh we're in the money now. 129 left, 150 getting paid.

I'm still at 75K but at 12th now in chips.

-Scott

Swede 09-17-2005 08:55 PM

Re: Unofficial Paradise Masters III thread

I'm watching this. Good luck man, a quarter of a mil is there just waiting for ya !!

SoBeDude 09-17-2005 09:23 PM

Re: Unofficial Paradise Masters III thread

[ QUOTE ]
I'm watching this. Good luck man, a quarter of a mil is there just waiting for ya !!

[/ QUOTE ]

TY.

78 left now.

-Scott

SoBeDude 09-17-2005 09:48 PM

7th break

forgot to post at 7th. was 10 minutes ago. I'm at about 60K now. getting no cards.

38th out of 66.

-Scott

SoBeDude 09-17-2005 10:00 PM

Re: 7th break

I'm out.

I raise in CO with 88, BB pushes, I call. he has AJ, J on turn.

Took 61st. BOOOOOO!

-Scott

faustusmedea 09-18-2005 12:28 AM

Re: 7th break

Well,

I final tabled it and will be going to ... Tahiti sometime next month. It was a good tourney for me, but the last hour I went completely card dead and am in 9th position chipwise.

I owe the final table to a monster laydown where there was an all-in raise and a caller and I held AK. With only one competitor, pretty much a no brainer, but with the second guy in there, I decided I would let it go with nothing invested. They

Hand 1 - KK
Hand 2 - QQ

The flop came an Ace and I was sick at the huge pot. River came a Queen and I could not believe my eyes and good fortune.

I dunno where this gets broadcast, but I will once again shout out to the Brown Trouters.

Fm