Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   for 1 million dollars tax free what body part would you sell? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=338732)

Lazymeatball 09-17-2005 06:31 AM

Re: for 1 million dollars tax free what body part would you sell?

beause the question asks us what the most valuable body part is that we'd give up.

CaptSensible 09-17-2005 06:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why would you give up a whole foot when you could just give up a toe?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's what's THE MOST you'd give up NOT which one out of all the choices. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ethan 09-17-2005 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Why is there no option for "Nothing"?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thatpfunk 09-17-2005 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a foot is worth more than a testicle, and I'd be willing to give that up for $1mil.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? you really think $1 million would bring you more happiness than being able to walk, run, not be crippled? that might be the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. you should have some more faith in your money earning ability.

Lazymeatball 09-17-2005 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a foot is worth more than a testicle, and I'd be willing to give that up for $1mil.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? you really think $1 million would bring you more happiness than being able to walk, run, not be crippled? that might be the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. you should have some more faith in your money earning ability.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, right now I'm (relatively) poor. But I don't see walking being a part of my long term money earning ability. I can always get an (expensive) prosthetic foot to hobble on.

JayLear 09-17-2005 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'd like to keep my body intact for now. Maybe my pinky toe though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Any why is there no option for "any of these".

thatpfunk 09-17-2005 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, right now I'm (relatively) poor. But I don't see walking being a part of my long term money earning ability. I can always get an (expensive) prosthetic foot to hobble on.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about happiness ability?

Turkish 09-17-2005 09:12 AM

I would have no problem losing a testicle for even 500k. Preferably I would just get rid of the one that always seems to get lost anyway.

Lazymeatball 09-17-2005 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what about happiness ability?

[/ QUOTE ]

I could ask you the same question regarding a testicle.

scotty34 09-17-2005 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'd like to keep my body intact for now. Maybe my pinky toe though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe if you lose your pinky toe, your balance becomes totally messed up and you have to learn to walk again.