Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Recommend something for me to buy from Amazon.com (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=336746)

Los Feliz Slim 09-14-2005 05:15 PM

Re: Recommend something for me to buy from Amazon.com

Who knew Amazon carried this stuff? The Customer Reviews are excellent. To whit:

[ QUOTE ]
I was very disappointed with this product! The size was quite enjoyable but the vibrations were anything but powerful!! All I could elicit from this product was a low hum, no matter what speed I put it on. Achieving orgasm was impossible. Like my old rabbit vibrator much better,as the vibrations were so much more powerful. A complete waste of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dex 09-14-2005 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who knew Amazon carried this stuff? The Customer Reviews are excellent. To whit:

[ QUOTE ]
I was very disappointed with this product! The size was quite enjoyable but the vibrations were anything but powerful!! All I could elicit from this product was a low hum, no matter what speed I put it on. Achieving orgasm was impossible. Like my old rabbit vibrator much better,as the vibrations were so much more powerful. A complete waste of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Put this on your coffee table or on top of your television set covered with wet coffee grounds and tell whoever comments about it that you didn't have time to wash it after the good time you had with it earlier - heh heh heh!! Aside from that, this is a nice alternative to use on your woman when she craves that filled-up feeling...but you've had a long day, are tired / worn-out, but still want to please her.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
OMFG!!! This is the greatest product EVER!!! The first time I used it, I ripped the skin clear across my taint! There's nothing better than using the Mr. Big. When I place it on the corner of my coffee table, I can give myself a good deep reaming AND watch "Queer As Folk" at the same time! It works so good I broke up with my boyfriend! I named mine Roderreck. We're getting married in Boston next month. No man should be allowed to be as happy as I am right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 wannabe 09-14-2005 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The first time I used it, I ripped the skin clear across my taint!

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW

... what's a "taint"?

jokerthief 09-14-2005 05:36 PM

Old video game. You choose.

-Skeme- 09-14-2005 05:37 PM

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...c&n=507846

Los Feliz Slim 09-14-2005 05:38 PM

You can't make this stuff up.

[ QUOTE ]
Getting one's fill extended anal / oral sex just got a LOT easier - look at the price of this!! Amazing! These rings can definitely make the erect penis stay that way. When I'm f_____g my girlfriend anally, I'll wear this occasionally. It prolongs the amount of time I get to be inside her ass (which, really, can never be too long).

[/ QUOTE ]

Los Feliz Slim 09-14-2005 05:43 PM

From a review of "Swedish Penis Pump Enlarger Pistol Trigger":

[ QUOTE ]
The vacuum on this little heifer really didn't go over too well. It wasn't sucking very much and it didn't produce results as fast as I wanted it to. Of course, I decided to hook the pump up to my
Hoover S2610 Quik-Broom with Power Nozzle. This was not a good idea. Not only did it rip my testicles from my sac, but it also cleaned half of the tip of my penis off. This product is an abomination and it should not be on the market.

[/ QUOTE ]