Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   EXTENSION FOR ROUND ONE OF HULA PLAYOFFS (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=336451)

Evan 09-14-2005 06:47 PM

Re: HULA Playoffs Results Thread

Ugh, sorry I forgot to make sure the home taems were right last nght cause I was exhausted while writing the post. I edited the sticky post to make NL Soldier's team home because they won the match with grisgra.

I know I stated earlier in the season that individual matches would be the tiebreaker but I didn't save my spreadsheet that had all of those last night and I really don't have the time to figure it out right now.

If anyone has a serious problem with this please let me know immediately. Otherwise I hope we can continue with NL Soldier being home team. Sorry about the confusion.

B Dids 09-14-2005 06:58 PM

My only issue is that my counterpart and I have schedules that don't work. He's not in this country, I have a real job, etc... so if we can work something out there to switch, that would be awesome.

I would also ask not to play baronzeus again, as he clearly isn't a meaningfully challenge. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MEbenhoe 09-14-2005 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ugh, sorry I forgot to make sure the home taems were right last nght cause I was exhausted while writing the post. I edited the sticky post to make NL Soldier's team home because they won the match with grisgra.

I know I stated earlier in the season that individual matches would be the tiebreaker but I didn't save my spreadsheet that had all of those last night and I really don't have the time to figure it out right now.

If anyone has a serious problem with this please let me know immediately. Otherwise I hope we can continue with NL Soldier being home team. Sorry about the confusion.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you'll be resigning at the end of this season correct?

Evan 09-14-2005 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

so you'll be resigning at the end of this season correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

YES!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I can't wait.

fyodor 09-14-2005 07:52 PM

Well if I get Klepton again I hope we can play this time. I would really like to begin our match no later than midnight Eastern. Klepton is in California and I am in Toronto.

If there is a better match up timezone wise I would appreciate it.

B Dids 09-14-2005 07:53 PM

Lawless types like Klepton are hard to keep to a schedule.

NLSoldier 09-14-2005 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My only issue is that my counterpart and I have schedules that don't work. He's not in this country, I have a real job, etc... so if we can work something out there to switch, that would be awesome.

I would also ask not to play baronzeus again, as he clearly isn't a meaningfully challenge. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure if his internet is going to be setup by this week or not. i think it is...otherwise i dont see any other option than you playing baronzues again...

NLSoldier 09-14-2005 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well if I get Klepton again I hope we can play this time. I would really like to begin our match no later than midnight Eastern. Klepton is in California and I am in Toronto.

If there is a better match up timezone wise I would appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i will ask him if thats going to be a problem. if it is, ill have you play rounder who is in central time zone.

fyodor 09-15-2005 06:24 PM

So has it been determined what the matchups are? If so will my opponent be contacting me shortly?

BottlesOf 09-15-2005 07:23 PM

Re: matchups

etizzle v JBB
Bugstud v J.R.
tosh v wheeeelz
stinkypete v tolbiny
strassa v lmn55d