Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Zweig rumour (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332604)

Sponger15SB 09-08-2005 08:56 PM

Re: Zweig rumour

Rumor has it that strassa2 lost $4k playing hallinggol heads up $10-20nl on stars purple monkey dishwasher.

Dr. StrangeloveX 09-08-2005 08:58 PM

nah, they remain interesting.

Dr. StrangeloveX 09-08-2005 09:00 PM

rumor has it that hallinggol=not a favorite in a three handed game with zweig and magicpitch.

Komodo 09-08-2005 09:08 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
i saw him take a pretty huge hit heads up on the 200/400NL on prima.

forgot the opponents name, but zweig lost about 130K in about an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was in favor of posts about the high limit games in general, but this thread and the responses in it are pretty ridiculous and contain absolutely zero strategic content. Do you really think it's big news that a high stakes player lost 3 buyins in an hour? I understand that the dollar values are astronomical, but that is just a fact of a 200/400 game. It's not interesting that someone is playing really high stakes games or that you're watching them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not 3 buyins. 7 buyins in an hour.

xorbie 09-08-2005 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I was in favor of posts about the high limit games in general, but this thread and the responses in it are pretty ridiculous and contain absolutely zero strategic content. Do you really think it's big news that a high stakes player lost 3 buyins in an hour? I understand that the dollar values are astronomical, but that is just a fact of a 200/400 game. It's not interesting that someone is playing really high stakes games or that you're watching them.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Entity 09-08-2005 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

3.25?

KowCiller 09-08-2005 10:45 PM

We've got a forum for this stuff...

News, Views, and GOSSIP

psyduck 09-09-2005 12:41 AM

I actually enjoy these threads. Threads about SpiritRock as well, ZeeJustin, Gigabet, all the insane NL/SNG players.

Heimdal 09-09-2005 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think these types of threads are very interesting. Any rumors about Spirit Rock are fascinating imo

[/ QUOTE ]

I think threads with pictures of hot chicks are very interesting. But they don't belong in this forum.

fsuplayer 09-09-2005 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually enjoy these threads. Threads about SpiritRock as well, ZeeJustin, Gigabet, all the insane NL/SNG players.

[/ QUOTE ]

*psst*.......zweig=spirit rock