Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Patriots or Raiders? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332514)

junkmail3 09-08-2005 03:16 PM

Re: Patriots or Raiders?

[ QUOTE ]
FOOTBALL SEASON STARTS IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got chills.

Matt Williams 09-08-2005 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah you've got a point, I'd imagine that is pretty bad. I wore a Red Sox hat to Yankee Stadium once.. Unless I'm with at least half a dozen people, I will never wear one there again.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's odd. I've gone to plenty of Sox/Yanks games and seen a lot of Sox fans. Never once seen anyone picking on a Sox fan.

McGahee 09-08-2005 03:22 PM

I bet that the Pats would win & cover, and I hate the Pats with a passion, hope they lose.

This should ensure a 24-21 Pats win.

Jack of Arcades 09-08-2005 03:28 PM

I'm a big fan of the Pats because I like the way they run their front office.

UncleRemus 09-08-2005 03:34 PM

Going by the votes and the comments, I stand corrected! I guess the Pats aren't as hated as I thought.

Voltron87 09-08-2005 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah you've got a point, I'd imagine that is pretty bad. I wore a Red Sox hat to Yankee Stadium once.. Unless I'm with at least half a dozen people, I will never wear one there again.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's odd. I've gone to plenty of Sox/Yanks games and seen a lot of Sox fans. Never once seen anyone picking on a Sox fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it really depends on which section you go to. Some sections are fine, but if you go to the reserved bleacher section (the right field side one) then youre asking for trouble.

UncleRemus 09-08-2005 03:37 PM

Got spit on by a drunk on the way to our seats. Worst feeling in the world, too, because I knew if I did a thing it ends up a fight, and I'd have gotten tossed and the [censored] would have got to stay and watch the game. In retrospect I should have slugged the prick anyway.

Sluss 09-08-2005 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's always seemed to me that everyone outside of New England hated the Patriots pre-dynasty, and hate them even more now.

[/ QUOTE ] Boston fans in general have been rubbing me a bit the past year. They have always been a "whoa is me" kind of fans and now they just seem to be poor winners.

TomHimself 09-08-2005 04:32 PM

I hate the Pats and I dont know anyone who likes them. GO Raiders baby! Randy Moss is gonna light it up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Uston 09-08-2005 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct, so long as you aren't in the bleachers or being antagonistic. I had good seats for the third game of the year at the Stadium. I wore a Sox hat no one said a word. I'll be in the bleachers tomorrow night and, since I don't feel like getting beer tossed on me, I'll be leaving the hat at home.