Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Anyone here clear the MULTIPOKER RELOADS? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332448)

09-09-2005 01:10 AM

Re: Anyone here clear the MULTIPOKER RELOADS?

its called bad beats and swingsm get use to it and don't go on tilit you idiot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

09-09-2005 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its called bad beats and swingsm get use to it and don't go on tilit you idiot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm definitely familiar with these things.
I'm definitely on tilt so I'm going to bed.

And yes, I'm definitely an idiot.

jman220 09-09-2005 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, you're definitely not as big an idiot as MrMcVicker.

gila 09-09-2005 10:22 AM

I've cleared the 300 and the 100, now I am working on the 400. After this comes the 200 and, tomorrow, I need to remember to deposit the 500 for which I will not get started for another week or so. I plan on clearing them all, but only b/c I have a rakeback deal. If I did not, I would probably just stick to eurobet.

CDSNUTSINYAMOUTH 09-09-2005 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've cleared the 300 and the 100, now I am working on the 400. After this comes the 200 and, tomorrow, I need to remember to deposit the 500 for which I will not get started for another week or so. I plan on clearing them all, but only b/c I have a rakeback deal. If I did not, I would probably just stick to eurobet.

[/ QUOTE ]

how does the rakeback deal work with multipoker? THey don't subtract the bonuses from your rakeback?
and where can i get an honest rakeback deal?
thanks

09-09-2005 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, you're definitely not as big an idiot as MrMcVicker.

[/ QUOTE ]jman, I think you may be jealous of one of the greatest poker internet players on our time, thats ok [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

gila 09-09-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

how does the rakeback deal work with multipoker? THey don't subtract the bonuses from your rakeback?
thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is how I believe it works: lets say you generated (sp?) 2000 in rake while clearing a 500 bonus. Without the bonus you would have gotten (if you have a 25% deal) 500 in rake back, but now they will take the 500 off that 2000 and you now get .25 X 1500 or 375 in rakeback. So, instead of making 500 on those hands you now have made 500(bonus)+375(rakeback) = 875.

Rakebackreview or the classifieds would be where to look for the deals.

CDSNUTSINYAMOUTH 09-10-2005 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is how I believe it works: lets say you generated (sp?) 2000 in rake while clearing a 500 bonus. Without the bonus you would have gotten (if you have a 25% deal) 500 in rake back, but now they will take the 500 off that 2000 and you now get .25 X 1500 or 375 in rakeback. So, instead of making 500 on those hands you now have made 500(bonus)+375(rakeback) = 875.

Rakebackreview or the classifieds would be where to look for the deals.

[/ QUOTE ]

SO why are people saying this reload isn't worth it at the higher stakes. It seems it's a win-win situation with the bonus clearing and the rakeback deal.

gila 09-10-2005 03:26 PM

These people saying it do not have rakeback deal at MP. They are saying, at the higher stakes, it is better to stay at the skin where they have RB vs. switching to MP and playing the bonus w/ no rb. If you have rb at MP, its a fairly simple play.

emonrad87 09-10-2005 06:21 PM

Not necessarily - you can't get as good of rakeback deals on multipoker than you can on eurobet and even empire.