Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Poorly played $5/10 hand (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=331814)

fsuplayer 09-07-2005 07:48 PM

Re: Poorly played $5/10 hand

bet $250 on this river, fold to a raise.

Prevaricator 09-07-2005 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you put him on when he calls your turn CR? AK w/ the Kh is possible but why wouldnt he have bet the flop and why would he push the river?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's really not possible.

JMP300z 09-07-2005 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What do you put him on when he calls your turn CR? AK w/ the Kh is possible but why wouldnt he have bet the flop and why would he push the river?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking best case scenario other than a complete bluff.

-JP

Prevaricator 09-07-2005 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

no, really its impossible. look at the cards.

JMP300z 09-07-2005 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

no, really its impossible. look at the cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, yah sorry, really best case scenario, the deck is bad. Missdeal, get your money back.

-JP

Malone Brown 09-07-2005 09:07 PM

Results

I thought for long time and folded. Thinking back, should have played it much different. Hopefully the 2+2er will see this and let us know if it was a good lay-down.

Malone

captZEEbo1 09-08-2005 04:05 AM

villain is me...and I definitely had no read on you (I was 8-tabling). I remember this hand, and I'm shocked you had this hand and folded.

I like how everyone tries to analyze stuff "what is villains view of you?", "Villain views me as tight", etc. I rarely have any opinions on anyone other than they probably all generally suck. I wouldn't really even consider you tight...limping utg and calling a pot raise oop with KJs, how is that tight?

Hattifnatt 09-08-2005 06:22 AM

8-tabling 6handed NL with a LAG style... How can you handle that? Amazing if you do...

Malone Brown 09-08-2005 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
villain is me...and I definitely had no read on you (I was 8-tabling). I remember this hand, and I'm shocked you had this hand and folded.

I like how everyone tries to analyze stuff "what is villains view of you?", "Villain views me as tight", etc. I rarely have any opinions on anyone other than they probably all generally suck. I wouldn't really even consider you tight...limping utg and calling a pot raise oop with KJs, how is that tight?

[/ QUOTE ]

Had I known you were 8-tabling, I actually may have actually called. And calling a pot raise oop with KJs is something I would have done only against you at the table because of the fact you had been raising PF so much, there was a good chance I was ahead. But I still highly doubt you made that move without a hand that I was behind of.

Malone

Malone Brown 09-08-2005 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like how everyone tries to analyze stuff "what is villains view of you?", "Villain views me as tight", etc. I rarely have any opinions on anyone other than they probably all generally suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well for most people I play against I usually assume they aren't 8-tabling and are paying attention to who they are playing against, I don't think that people over-analyze a hand like this, just most people play with reads.

Malone