Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Most underrated frontman (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=331526)

Patrick del Poker Grande 09-07-2005 12:08 PM

Re: Most underrated frontman

[ QUOTE ]
Mick Jagger

[/ QUOTE ]
There is no way you could make an argument for Mick Jagger being undrrated.

DCIAce 09-07-2005 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My vote goes to Layne Staley.

[/ QUOTE ]

Patrick del Poker Grande 09-07-2005 12:09 PM

How about Isaac Brock? Any Modest Mouse fans? He's not really your typical rocker, but... he's good.

Soul Daddy 09-07-2005 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about Isaac Brock?

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome. I was going to say Brian Wilson, but I like this better.

jakethebake 09-07-2005 12:12 PM

What do you eman by underrated frontment? You mean underrated as frontmen? You mean how good they prance around on stage? I thought only girls cared about that stuff? What aren't you telling us, Patrick? You're talking about how wet he makes you, aren't you? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Boris 09-07-2005 12:13 PM

I was being too harsh. STP is OK but not one of my favorite bands.

chuddo 09-07-2005 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about Isaac Brock? Any Modest Mouse fans? He's not really your typical rocker, but... he's good.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah he is pretty great but not a virtuoso or anything like doug who i posted earlier.

before 'good news for people who love bad news', the OC, and 'float on', modest mouse's live shows had a pretty different vibe and crowd.

of course it was a lot better then. but half the shows isaac would be too completely drunk or effed up on drugs to even perform properly at all and the show would be horrible.

then again the other half the time he would be drugged up and drunk perfectly and it would be a ridiculously badass show.

mslif 09-07-2005 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just listened to modest mouse "neverending math equation" for the first time not too long ago and I loved it. I have been downloading more of their stuff. Real good stuff.

Lazymeatball 09-07-2005 12:14 PM

How can the most popular guy in the band be underrated? If anything the rythym section of STP is underrated as nobody can think of their names, but everyone knows Scott Weiland.

Shajen 09-07-2005 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Scott Weiland would be under rated if STP didn't suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.