Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   How much does the increased rake at party effect us? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=327796)

Drontier 09-01-2005 06:04 PM

Re: How much does the increased rake at party effect us?

Please everyone lets flood them with emails

Lost Wages 09-01-2005 06:05 PM

Link.

[ QUOTE ]
We have made some modifications in the rake structure of 6 handed tables, No Limit Tables and Pot Limit Tables. These changes have been done to bring the rake structure in line with the rake structure of other online poker sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
All 6 Max Tables will have the same rake structure as the regular tables

[/ QUOTE ]

Lost Wages

partygirluk 09-01-2005 06:07 PM

I keep a massive party 5/10 mined database (pm me if you wanna buy). It evinces a .13BB/100 increase in rake due to the changes.

spamuell 09-01-2005 06:07 PM

I started a thread in Internet Gambling about it so we can have a proper discussion without clogging up this forum, although I don't know if it's clogging up given that it affects practically everyone.

Shillx 09-01-2005 06:08 PM

Greedy [censored] bastards. I feel bad for you guys as this will take an easy .7 BB/100 or so off of the bottom line at 5/10. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Brad

B Dids 09-01-2005 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I started a thread in Internet Gambling about it so we can have a discussion with the idiots and trolls that make that forum almost unreadable

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd much rather discuss it here.

sublime 09-01-2005 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I started a thread in Internet Gambling about it so we can have a discussion with the idiots and trolls that make that forum almost unreadable

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd much rather discuss it here.

[/ QUOTE ]

the dids has spoken

Alobar 09-01-2005 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Link.

[ QUOTE ]
We have made some modifications in the rake structure of 6 handed tables, No Limit Tables and Pot Limit Tables. These changes have been done to bring the rake structure in line with the rake structure of other online poker sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
All 6 Max Tables will have the same rake structure as the regular tables

[/ QUOTE ]

Lost Wages

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, is there some secret illuminati for online poker where they all decide to go against the proven workings of economics and [censored] everyone over all at the same time?

or are they just that stupid?

"oooo, site Y just upped their rake big time, we dont want to fall behind, all the players might flock to that site, we better hurry and up ours too!!!"

B Dids 09-01-2005 06:13 PM

I have!

I don't see this being something we can change. It sucks, but in no universe does a change is rake make Party a worse place to play that other sites. It's a captive market, and a vocal minority isn't going to change that.

The obvious solution is that we all need to get like .15BB/100 better.

spamuell 09-01-2005 06:13 PM

Good point. Still, I'll leave the thread there, some useful information might be revealed.