Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   **Post your final August stats compared to your August goals** (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=327243)

lorinda 09-01-2005 01:33 AM

Re: **Post your final August stats compared to your August goals**

[ QUOTE ]
How did you pull that off in 4 hours?
Interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

It actually tells you in his post.

Lori

Costanza 09-01-2005 01:41 AM

Mine were ITM 40%, ROI 20%, improve my 1/2/3 distribution (26/26/27), learn to 4 table.

Actual: ITM 42.2, ROI 15.8, 28/46/50 (YUK!). It seemed like I couldn't win a coinflip or with a dominating Ax to save my life, but it could very well be that I'm just playing too weak toward the end of the tournaments. I'm 4-tabling now and I'm not sure it's working out too well yet, but I'm starting to get used to it.

And after bragging about my first +$1k month, I managed to hang onto it by the skin of my teeth: +$1002.

Bluff Daddy 09-01-2005 01:57 AM

didnt really have any goals but I do want to play alot more hardly played the first half of the month,I finally got another monitor so I can 8 table now. almost a 3rd of these are from the last 3 days

215 22's

27% roi, 42%itm, $1282 profit

Apathy 09-01-2005 02:04 AM

Whatever my monetary goals for this month were I was far far below them.

Worst. Month. Ever.

September is going to be big for me I think so I'm not too worried.

Lessons:

Be over bankrolled, trust me it helps.

Don't cash out obscene amounts of money and then go on a 50 buyin downswing and have to reload, it is time consuming and expensive when converting money (as I have to sometimes).

wiggs73 09-01-2005 02:09 AM

Well, I didn't come anywhere close to my target number of SNGs (which was 500). I spent most of the month playing mtt's and NL ring. Did alright at those, I think I got some good experience and worked on various aspects of my game.

I did reach my goal of working up to 8-tabling SNGs over the past few days, so I'm happy with that. All in all, it was a slightly better than break-even month and I'm looking forward to returning to SNGs this month. Although I'm not the least bit happy that Raptor will apparently be on every table I play.

DonButtons 09-01-2005 02:10 AM

My august goals

SNGS

Goal: Don't play any!

Result: +23.5k in ring games (2.5k for playing mtt for friend and winning [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Now, my goal is to not go broke in vegas this weekend [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

raptor517 09-01-2005 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My august goals

SNGS

Goal: Don't play any!

Result: +23.5k in ring games (2.5k for playing mtt for friend and winning [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

luckbox [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] nice avatar. SEE YOU IN VEGAS THIS WEEKEND PIMP!!! holla

inyaface 09-01-2005 02:12 AM

Goals: win tons of cash and play 2 million SNGS.

Actually:
Won a ton of cash...played not enough.

Next month my goal is to clear $1000 in rakeback (so like 400 sngs) and maybe be 8 tabling by the end of the month.

August stats...141 109s played 27.53 ROI 40.43ITM
ship it

astarck 09-01-2005 02:13 AM

"8 table the 33s/55s and hopefully get in around 400 of them. Target monthly ROI 12% (should be easy to do at the 33s...55s my sample size is too small to know a true roi yet)."

33s: 73 at 48.2% [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
55s: 183 at 0.3% [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
109s: 1 at 83.5% [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Total: 257 at 10.5%

I missed my numbers by 1.5% and roughly 150 SNGs. Not bad considering I just moved into an apartment and was without internet for roughly 1.5 weeks. I'm not happy with my 55 ROI, but I've been through a crazy downswing there as of late. Maybe I should stick to the 33s/109s [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Other Goals:
"Play some HU STTs on Stars. Better my postflop play in some Party 6max ring."

I didn't do any of this.

inyaface 09-01-2005 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever my monetary goals for this month were I was far far below them.

Worst. Month. Ever.

September is going to be big for me I think so I'm not too worried.

Lessons:

Be over bankrolled, trust me it helps.

Don't cash out obscene amounts of money and then go on a 50 buyin downswing and have to reload, it is time consuming and expensive when converting money (as I have to sometimes).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm only going to be able to loan your broke ass so much cash so stop getting sucked out on so much.