Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Best News I Have Heard All Week Re: The Onion (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=326700)

lucas9000 08-31-2005 12:58 PM

Re: Best News I Have Heard All Week Re: The Onion

this is great news (and wow, is their site slow!). here's one of my all-time favorites: crazy man announces plans to stand in doorway, yell at cars all day

IndieMatty 08-31-2005 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is great news (and wow, is their site slow!). here's one of my all-time favorites: crazy man announces plans to stand in doorway, yell at cars all day

[/ QUOTE ]

It's always slow on wednesday(s). I actually stopped reading the onion for a while because they removed the print option.

Need something to take into my private bathroom ya know.

Shajen 08-31-2005 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Addressing reporters, the 47-year-old Fife said, "At approximately 9:30 a.m. on the day in question, shortly after I finish lunging at dogs, I will proceed to the front steps of the Simmons Building and yell loudly for nine hours. The screaming will be broken by a 15-minute fit of rigid catatonia, most likely in the late afternoon."

Among the topics Fife plans to address during his nine-hour rant: the ace of diamonds, bookshelves, the man trying to kill him, those goddamn bananas, people from St. Louis, closed-up straws, Trapper John, MD, and papers, papers everywhere.

"I may briefly stray from my agenda to urinate into the revolving door at the building's entrance," Fife said, "but, for the most part, I will focus on the task at hand and spend the bulk of the day yelling at the various passing cars."

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, when they are on, they are ON.

lucas9000 08-31-2005 01:08 PM

man this thread could get huge...just think of all the herbert kornfeld, smoov b, and jim anchower columns that are awesome. COMEDY PLUTONIUM!

Shajen 08-31-2005 01:14 PM

are they describing me and my friends?

djoyce003 08-31-2005 01:16 PM

yeah i like the cruise, smoove b and herbert kornfeld.

also the "depends aren't very dependable" article was genius. "Everything was going fine till taco day"

Shajen 08-31-2005 01:22 PM

Robert's Rules of Order

miajag81 08-31-2005 01:25 PM

This was always one of my favorites.

B Dids 08-31-2005 01:31 PM

This is awesome. I would link to one, but it's the one you linked to.

West 08-31-2005 01:35 PM

lol, these are pretty good