Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Clarett cut by Broncos (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=324633)

Dubra 08-28-2005 09:48 PM

Re: Clarett cut by Broncos

i really wouldnt mind seeing the eagles pick him up because of the lack of depth at the position.

tolbiny 08-28-2005 10:13 PM

"I'm a bronco fan - and while it bums me out that we wasted a pick - i like them taking a shot here."

But from the runors on draft day it looked like he still would have been there in the fourth, and possibly even the fith round.

Voltron87 08-28-2005 10:14 PM

im totally in this guys corner. i want him to succeed and i hope he gets some nfl starts. ill be rooting for him.

flatline 08-28-2005 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe his one year at Ohio St. was a fluke? It's been three years, and after his combine/etc. performance and this training camp, who knows. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of players can dominate in college and not be able to hang in the pros. It doesn't mean his college performance was a "fluke".

tdarko 08-29-2005 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im totally in this guys corner. i want him to succeed and i hope he gets some nfl starts. ill be rooting for him.

[/ QUOTE ]
um i think everything you do just the opposite.

Voltron87 08-29-2005 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
um i think everything you do just the opposite.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really havent followed his story at all and i really dont know crap about football, but that is just my gut instinct. i dont know much of the specifics of his "career", just about him suing the nfl or whatever.

MrFeelNothin 08-29-2005 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

for the first time EVAH, i agree with Voltron87.

god save me.

Voltron87 08-29-2005 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

god save me.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think, in general, i am wrong about a lot of small stuff in life but i nail the big issues. this is one of the small ones i know im good for.

MrFeelNothin 08-29-2005 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

god save me.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think, in general, i am wrong about a lot of small stuff in life but i nail the big issues. this is one of the small ones i know im good for.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe im just a yankee hatah.

imported_anacardo 08-29-2005 02:25 AM

What's the least bit appealing about this guy to you?