Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Worst line you ever told a girl? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=319413)

08-20-2005 08:23 PM

Re: Worst line you ever told a girl?

the only thing u have to know is that women have a vagina and they will do everything in there power to make it seem like she dosent want u to bone her, but she does.

arod15 08-20-2005 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You were either an insane idiot or had one heck of a set of balls on you at 14.

[/ QUOTE ]
a comnination of two and idiot with balls.

arod15 08-20-2005 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"I love you."

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]
always a bad thing to say

Lawrence Ng 08-20-2005 08:42 PM

Yesterday night I went to pick up this girl called Melanie.

As I get out of my car to greet her, I say,

"Oh hello Teresa"

...... ..... .... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Pwned by myself.

Lawrence

The Stranger 08-20-2005 08:46 PM

"I hate you! I never want to speak to you again!"

[fifteen minutes later, crying]

"I'm sorry baby."

diebitter 08-20-2005 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the only thing u have to know is that women have a vagina and they will do everything in there power to make it seem like she dosent want u to bone her, but she does.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've never been married, have you?

Evan 08-20-2005 09:18 PM

Did she charge you more?

HopeydaFish 08-20-2005 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Too many times I've used: "Ummm, I schaid I thwink joo arre hot. I wanna suadf sdoem areeelnt pooper. What? I'mm not slurrring. [censored] YOU I AM NOT DRUNK YOU WHOORE! Ya, where is your tough guy boyfriend? I'll kick all yer sorry...hey, hey! [censored] you too Mr. tough bouncer guy!" It hasn't worked yet, but I'll keep trying and let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I've used that line too many times myself. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

whiskeytown 08-20-2005 09:25 PM

it probably sounded a lot like "well, if you wanna get stoned, I have some stuff back at my place" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - (she was a major pothead, and no, I did not score)

RB

garyjacosta 08-20-2005 09:28 PM

I was dating this girl back in college. We had an on and off relationship the better part of 3 years. She graduated a year before me and moved home to Tampa. She was supposed to come visit me the day before Thanksgiving. Well, I had started to date another girl So I was going to call her to break it off with her before she flew out to see me.

Anyway, she decides to fly in 2 days early to surprise me. As soon as she got to my apartment she starts getting undressed and is ready to go. I decided that I wasn't gay, so what the hell.....

As we are laying in bed naked afterwards, I turn to her and say. " I don't think I'm in love with you anymore." Needless to say she went psycho. Threw things at me, destroyed a good bit of my stuff, and flew back home that afternoon.

So 5 days later, I'm at work when my roommate calls me. I turns out my Ex drove to New Orleans from Tampa and took my dog, CD's and favorite pillow with her.

What a bitch.