Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   WHAT IS THE STUPIDIEST THING SOMEONE HAS SAID TO YOU WHILE PLAYING? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=317421)

Nathan183 08-17-2005 11:53 PM

Re: WHAT IS THE STUPIDIEST THING SOMEONE HAS SAID TO YOU WHILE PLAYING

[ QUOTE ]
what is the gayest or most retarded thing someone has said to you while playing online poker???

A guy once asked me what a raked hand was and I told them the computer system randomly will rake money off the table, just at random, and he believed be and said, how can they do that? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] what an idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

He wasn't at the table with me, but I was playing at the time.

Photoc 08-18-2005 01:06 AM

Re: WHAT IS THE STUPIDIEST THING SOMEONE HAS SAID TO YOU WHILE PLAYING?

[ QUOTE ]
#2366400172: howsurdady wins $12 from the main pot with two pairs, eights and sevens.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you had 3's full of 7's, how did someone with 2 pair win the hand?

pecto 08-18-2005 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
#2366400172: howsurdady wins $12 from the main pot with two pairs, eights and sevens.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you had 3's full of 7's, how did someone with 2 pair win the hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

The conversation took place during the next hand, plus I use the summary chat which only says the winner of each pot, not the cards dealt or anything. Thats why during the conversation there ae a lot of: xxxx wins pot of xxx $

whiskeytown 08-18-2005 02:09 AM

let's not forget his close cousin "but it was sooted'

RB

boose_bagina 08-18-2005 02:50 AM

"Theres this guy on 2+2, MrMcVicker, whose got some of the most inciteful and worthwhile reading posts"

SavageMiser 08-18-2005 03:21 AM

I'm in the BB with 52o. Two limpers to me, I check. Flop 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I bet, a fold, CO calls. Turn 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Bet, raise, reraise, call. River 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Bet, call, I turn over my trash to take a 10BB pot. CO mucks A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

Angry CO: wtf...I thought you knew what you were doing

That is dumb on so many levels.

Isura 08-18-2005 04:29 AM

Someone tonight in an MTT I was playing said, "I had AQ, would have been a coinflip with KK."

Innocentius 08-18-2005 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what is the most retarded thing someone has said to you while playing online poker???

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to go with "lol".

boondockst 08-18-2005 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Theres this guy on 2+2, MrMcVicker, whose got some of the most inciteful and worthwhile reading posts"

[/ QUOTE ]

What do his posts insight you to do?

I have more pity for boring posters than horrid-spellers-making-fun-of-boring-posters.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. I see the problem. It's probably the colour on your favourites.

stigmata 08-18-2005 08:15 AM

A clueless guy playing playing reasonably high: "Hey why does everyone keep raising with crummy hands? Can't everyone stop raising preflop and we can enjoy a nice game of poker?". I sort of agree with him in a wierd way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Or playing omaha, some donk kept reraising my nut boat all the way through. I figured he must have second nut. Gets to showdown and he shows his four Jack's in the hole.

I nearly fell of my chair when he says "Hey, I got four-of-a-kind, how come you won?"