Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   racism (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=316360)

Boris 08-16-2005 01:31 PM

Re: racism

When can we see a pic of your mom? you said she works out all the time so she must be pretty hot.

Boris 08-16-2005 01:32 PM

How does the guy recongnize a Kool & the Gang song and then complain that the music is too "Black"?

TheBlueMonster 08-16-2005 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Being ignorant and being racist are very nearly the same thing. Tough call on which one this treasure was, and probably doesn't matter.

[/ QUOTE ]
this reeks of pure ignorance. I can imagine how you must have felt. As a semi-marginalized member of society myself (Jewish), I am very aware of mass ignorance in this country. Last year I took a roadtrip cross country and our first stop was in Indiana. As walked into the motel swimming pool the first thing I overheard from a group of middle age ladies was "and that's why homosexuality is the downfall of America"

Boris 08-16-2005 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a semi-marginalized member of society myself (Jewish),

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be serious.

jakethebake 08-16-2005 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People that say things like this haven't been marginalized nearly enough.

JayLear 08-16-2005 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rick fox played for the Lakers. He's married to Vanessa Williams (supermodel/won Miss something like 10 years ago).

[/ QUOTE ]
Vanessa Williams won Miss America in the 80's and then had her crown taken away after nude pictures of her appeared in Penthouse. She appeals to all demographics.

jakethebake 08-16-2005 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rick fox played for the Lakers. He's married to Vanessa Williams (supermodel/won Miss something like 10 years ago).

[/ QUOTE ]
Vanessa Williams won Miss America in the 80's and then had her crown taken away after nude lesbian pictures of her appeared in Penthouse. She appeals to all demographics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Voltron87 08-16-2005 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People that say things like this haven't been marginalized nearly enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

this post makes me laugh.

seriously man, there are people in the south and backwaters of america who still think jews are evil but lets be serious, there is no discrimination against the tribe today.

TheBlueMonster 08-16-2005 01:38 PM

where do you live? East or West coast? And are you Jewish? Trust me, as visible as Jews are there is still a [censored] load of anti-semitism out there.

TheBlueMonster 08-16-2005 01:41 PM

you know what...I don't think this is an appropriate setting for this type of debate.