Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Does anyone eat the hot food at Dairy Queen ? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=315268)

kerssens 08-14-2005 10:17 PM

Re: Does anyone eat the hot food at Dairy Queen ?

I stopped at a DQ in Oregon somewhere on a road trip and got the chicken strips basket. The girl asked if I wanted gravy with it. "Gravy??" I asked. She said "yes, gravy" I said "ok".

krazyace5 08-14-2005 10:17 PM

The barbeques are good.

battschr 08-14-2005 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, has anyone tried the chicken fingers at Burger King ? I would suggest that you stay away from them. I had some and I wasn't impressed at all. They were bad. They weren't even on the drive thru menu, either.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did, they were gross.

GrandmaStabone 08-14-2005 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, has anyone tried the chicken fingers at Burger King ? I would suggest that you stay away from them. I had some and I wasn't impressed at all. They were bad. They weren't even on the drive thru menu, either.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did, they were gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way! I had a chili-lime chicken finger basket today with fries, texas toast and a coke and it was awesome.

CCass 08-14-2005 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Their fries are really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Onion rings are pretty good also.

IggyWH 08-14-2005 10:44 PM

I don't know if all DQ's do it, but I used to go to this one when I was young and get a hot dog. They'd put it on a big piece of Texas toast that's prepared like an open face grilled cheese and then they just throw the hot dog in the middle and wrap it.

battschr 08-14-2005 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I did, they were gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way! I had a chili-lime chicken finger basket today with fries, texas toast and a coke and it was awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
Chili-lime is awesome, but we were talking about Burger King chicken fries, which are awful.

imported_anacardo 08-14-2005 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I did, they were gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's with the Gorie tribute? It confused the hell out of me for a second.

[/ QUOTE ]

08-14-2005 10:55 PM

Eating anything besides beef jerky and tree bark (and motor oil to wash it down) is for metrosexuals and women.

astroglide 08-14-2005 10:55 PM

i really like their hamburgers