Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [censored] out: A contest (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=314572)

WackityWhiz 08-13-2005 07:49 PM

Re: [censored] out: A contest

not fair, i'm on his ignore list, haha

oneeye13 08-13-2005 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's pretty clear that I have been operating on a near brillant level of posting the last month or so in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

to who? you?

08-13-2005 09:27 PM

This thread sucks harder than I do.

kerssens 08-13-2005 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What an obscure account.

08-13-2005 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm in love.

Talk2BigSteve 08-13-2005 10:29 PM

Enough With the Contests!!!...well one more

All these damn contests!!!

Here you go, If you ever catch me in a wedding chapel getting married to a woman, I will call my broker and transfer all 1642 shares of IBM stock in my retirement account(Current Value 82.19 per share = $134,955.98) out of my name and in to yours.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

08-13-2005 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's pretty clear that I have been operating on a near brillant level of posting the last month or so in OOT. Damn near half of the best threads have either been started or caused by me. But operating at this high a level takes its toll and I want to go out on top.

So here's the deal, if I post in the OOT before October 1, the first person to PM receives $100. unless your thinman then you get nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you could have said: "My recent posts, having coruscated into brilliant lyrical masterpieces......" You could have said that... but you didn't .

Many

SaltCocka Qwn3d 08-13-2005 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's pretty clear that I have been operating on a near brillant level of posting the last month or so in OOT. Damn near half of the best threads have either been started or caused by me. But operating at this high a level takes its toll and I want to go out on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are [censored] deluded.

If you think we should celebrate your abusive moderation of OOT because it led to a bunch of endless discussion threads, you are crazy.

Your latest posts about INXS showed you as out of touch with what is going on in the world.

The threads you start now are basically [censored] crap, and don't compare to the Ms. OOT stuff you used to do.

HopeydaFish 08-13-2005 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]