Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Ever followed one guy around so much on Party that they start leaving? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=313941)

HavanaBanana 08-12-2005 07:10 PM

Re: Ever followed one guy around so much on Party that they start leaving?

[ QUOTE ]
Now it's become like a weird bit of extra fun to sit down and see how long it takes him to leave.

Should I seek psychiatric help?

[/ QUOTE ]

Look in the mirror, figure out if you mind what you are turning into, if you do, then you know what to do.

ToT

mdeck 08-12-2005 07:44 PM

Re: Ever followed one guy around so much on Party that they start leav

I've had one guy ask in chat if I was following him... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

The next time I sat to his left, he left the table. I then changed my Screen Name to something different and proceeded to sit at his left again...he hasn't caught on yet.

pokerrookie 08-12-2005 08:37 PM

change your screen name

TwoShedsJackson 08-12-2005 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
change your screen name

[/ QUOTE ]

No can do, until November anyway.

SavageMiser 08-13-2005 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, yeah. Not so much for the stalking but for the not winning money even though you're stalking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having a player that bad at you table is always +EV. It's only a metter of time. If you don't know that I suggest getting a better understanding of the "long view" that is a must for a serious poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry that I'm not a smiley man. Please use these for future posts by me: [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

08-13-2005 04:52 AM

sounds like becoming an obsession [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Shaun 08-13-2005 06:40 AM

LOL. Yes that has happened to me.

Kevin J 08-13-2005 10:54 AM

It's only a coincidence. I keep having to go let the dog out.

uaw420rook 08-13-2005 01:58 PM

I have had this happen a few times. I try to keep my list filled with enough fish, to alternate my stalking. My problem is the good fish don't last long. They seem to last a week or two. Anyways I also try to be their buddy. When they suck out on someone, I will stick up for them and tell the tilter to try backgammon if he cant handle the bad beats. I have found a few fish, that are really funny and make the game much more entertaining. The interaction with them covers the stalking.I will also show them my hand, when they make a laydown. Tell them that was for you (fish) I know you been taking a beating lately. Anyways you should leave this fish alone for awhile. There are always new fish and its not that hard to find them.

Defender of the Fish

Sponger15SB 08-13-2005 02:03 PM

Well since I've got money in Empire and Euro I can just switch accounts when my fish move tables so they don't even notice I'm stalking them.