Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Hot For Teacher! Guilty, Sure... but Would You Convict? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=313899)

ChipWrecked 08-12-2005 05:12 PM

Re: Hot For Teacher! Guilty, Sure... but Would You Convict?

Agreed, legally, there ought not to be a double standard. She should do much more time than she was sentenced to.

Males aren't as emotionally invested in sex as females, though. I truly believe that a boy doesn't take away as much harm as a girl does from this.

Damn, she's hot.

stabn 08-12-2005 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that's messed up, i hope they punish these women as harshly as they would punish a man. they will probably get a year or two in prison

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that poor poor boy. All those high fives he has to deal with now. He must struggle with that daily.

astroglide 08-12-2005 05:14 PM

as a juror i would be compelled to convict.

after the trial, i would be compelled to secure a position in her correctional facility as a guard, and purchase a truckload of cigarettes to be used in "trades".

[censored] 08-12-2005 05:15 PM

can one of guys remember to bump that female inmate dating site thread from a while back in about 2 months or so.

Rushmore 08-12-2005 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't wanna get into religion and i'm not throwing the bible at these sickos..think about it for a minute...imagine that's your son, i know i'd be pretty choked..sure it's cool to go "oh man i'd hit that xxxx o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle." i'd be upset if i were the father of that child.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be REAL pissed.

My comments were mutually exclusive (one from The Voice of Reason, and one from Me As a 13 Yr-Old Boy).

And I would NEVER EVER say o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle.

Give me just a little credit.

touchfaith 08-12-2005 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't wanna get into religion and i'm not throwing the bible at these sickos..think about it for a minute...imagine that's your son, i know i'd be pretty choked..sure it's cool to go "oh man i'd hit that xxxx o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle." i'd be jealous if i were the father of that child.

[/ QUOTE ]

tdarko 08-12-2005 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as a juror i would be compelled to convict.

after the trial, i would be compelled to secure a position in her correctional facility as a guard, and purchase a truckload of cigarettes to be used in "trades".

[/ QUOTE ]
brilliant. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

coffeecrazy1 08-12-2005 05:37 PM

Notes to Self:

1)Invent machine that reverses age.
2)Go to junior high in Florida.

TheCroShow 08-12-2005 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't wanna get into religion and i'm not throwing the bible at these sickos..think about it for a minute...imagine that's your son, i know i'd be pretty choked..sure it's cool to go "oh man i'd hit that xxxx o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle." i'd be upset if i were the father of that child.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be REAL pissed.

My comments were mutually exclusive (one from The Voice of Reason, and one from Me As a 13 Yr-Old Boy).

And I would NEVER EVER say o fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle.

Give me just a little credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did not mean to include you in that group of "oh fo sho dawg fo shizzle dizzle," but that seems to be the message i get from fellow OOTers when this topic comes up. from his point of view, yes that must be pretty damn good to hit that daily...but from a sensible point of view, that's messed up. anyway...end rant. just wanted to voice my opinion from a diff point of view

Eegs 08-12-2005 05:52 PM

dude the moment I reached the age where my d*** could get hard Id hit this broad everyday and twice on sunday.