Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Rounders 2 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=311850)

Alex/Mugaaz 08-10-2005 03:45 AM

Re: Rounders 2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rounders 2: The Roundening

[/ QUOTE ]

nice

Rounders 2, Famke shows some boob

[/ QUOTE ]

And Damon goes all-in.

toss 08-10-2005 03:51 AM

Old Rounders Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I heard in Rounders 2 Mike moves to Vegas and vouches for the wrong guy. He needs to make 15k in 5 days. He is right about to get into his car and drive all over Vegas looking for the big games, but just when you think he is going to hit up the big games at the Bellagio he pulls in to Quizno's and gets a hot sub, and drives right home. He flips open his laptop and plays 8 tables of 15/30, and using expert hand-reading and people-reading techniques, makes the 15k in 3 days, hops on a plain to New York, bones that hot lawyer who dumped him, and the movie ends.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] Gold.

Jgents 08-10-2005 04:08 AM

Rounders 2: The Audit

ds914 08-10-2005 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Old Rounders Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I heard in Rounders 2 Mike moves to Vegas and vouches for the wrong guy. He needs to make 15k in 5 days. He is right about to get into his car and drive all over Vegas looking for the big games, but just when you think he is going to hit up the big games at the Bellagio he pulls in to Quizno's and gets a hot sub, and drives right home. He flips open his laptop and plays 8 tables of 15/30, and using expert hand-reading and people-reading techniques, makes the 15k in 3 days, hops on a plain to New York, bones that hot lawyer who dumped him, and the movie ends.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] Gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that doesn't even include rakeback!

crunchy1 08-10-2005 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope they hire the writers for Tilt, that show had some snazzy dialog.

[/ QUOTE ]
The guys that wrote TILT were the same guys that wrote Rounders.

MicroBob 08-10-2005 09:24 AM

they were likely partly involved in the writing/making of Rounders.

IOW - they were 2 guys who maybe edited one scene when it was 'in the making' and they got to be called 'from the makers of rounders'.

I don't believe they are the same guys who wrote the whole script (if they were....then their storyline-constructing abilities had taken a sharp turn for the worse.

crunchy1 08-10-2005 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they were likely partly involved in the writing/making of Rounders.

IOW - they were 2 guys who maybe edited one scene when it was 'in the making' and they got to be called 'from the makers of rounders'.

I don't believe they are the same guys who wrote the whole script (if they were....then their storyline-constructing abilities had taken a sharp turn for the worse.

[/ QUOTE ]
Brian Koppleman & David Levien wrote Rounders and TILT

TILT
Rounders

sfer 08-10-2005 10:26 AM

I still waiting for a sequel to Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

08-10-2005 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it should focus on the new shift in poker....Matt Damon sitting in boxers covered in Cheetos dust multitabling some online poker while watching the price is right.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's gold Jerry! Gold!

berya 08-10-2005 11:05 AM

lol.