Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   PokerAce Hud - Version 0.25 Released - Many Changes and Fixes (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=311488)

housenuts 08-10-2005 09:55 PM

Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.25 Released - Many Changes and Fixes

if i install it over my old version will my settings stay the same?

APerfect10 08-10-2005 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if i install it over my old version will my settings stay the same?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they will.

PokerAce 08-10-2005 11:26 PM

Yeah, there's a bug with the self stats that cause them not to work for some people. I will be releasing a patch for this probably tomorrow.

The4Aces 08-10-2005 11:30 PM

I use poker ace hud with SNGS. i open 6 SNGS and then everything works... i bust out of a SNG start another one and Pokerace hud does not display the stats on the new tournamnet. i have to close PA and re-open it.

PokerAce 08-11-2005 12:24 AM

How long did you wait after opening the new SnG before restarting PA Hud?

bobdibble 08-11-2005 12:57 AM

One of the things I really liked about PE is that it displayed stats within a second or so of opening a window. It didn't require that a full hand history be written out first.

Do you know how they did this? If so, can you replicate it in PA?

It may not sound like a big deal, but it makes a huge difference when selecting a seat.

PokerAce 08-11-2005 01:49 AM

The best guess I can come up with on how PE instantly displayed stats is that they keep track of the tables on their servers (maybe updating the player list every couple minutes). That, or they have players at the current table that send the current player list when they send the hand history.

In other words, it's impossible for PA Hud to do the same without me setting up some sort of server that would constantly monitor the tables.

bobdibble 08-11-2005 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The best guess I can come up with on how PE instantly displayed stats is that they keep track of the tables on their servers (maybe updating the player list every couple minutes). That, or they have players at the current table that send the current player list when they send the hand history.

In other words, it's impossible for PA Hud to do the same without me setting up some sort of server that would constantly monitor the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it possible that they were reading the player names right off the window? Is the text for the player names in a querriable control that you can read the text value of, or can you only get at it as graphics?

The4Aces 08-11-2005 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How long did you wait after opening the new SnG before restarting PA Hud?

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesnt matter how long i wait... sometimes i dont open it right away and 10 minutes later still no new stats on the new tables. it does say N/A for table stats and my own stats in the bottom right corner.

oreogod 08-11-2005 05:06 AM

I would really like to see the following stats- I truly think these are some of the most important.

Won at showdown % when bet/ raised/ checkraised/ flop
Won at showdown % when bet/ raised/ checkraised/ turn
won at showdown % when bet/ raised/ checkraised/ river

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nice upgrade by the way