Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   rmarotti and Luv2DriveTT in Los Angeles (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307271)

ThaHero 08-04-2005 03:49 AM

Re: rmarotti and Luv2DriveTT in Los Angeles

heyyy i didn't say no one liked me, just that noone knew me. too bad you're unlikable...you should work on that.

TheMetetron 08-04-2005 04:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
heyyy i didn't say no one liked me, just that noone knew me. too bad you're unlikable...you should work on that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, thanks. I'll try. Regardless, at least come down to commerce with us for some donking.

ThaHero 08-04-2005 04:16 AM

I'm 4 tabling the .25/.50 tables right now, donking up the 2/4 will use up my whole bankroll lol. Nevertheless, I'm gonna come out and play. I'll probably be the only one playing seriously lol.

jason_t 08-04-2005 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 4 tabling the .25/.50 tables right now, donking up the 2/4 will use up my whole bankroll lol. Nevertheless, I'm gonna come out and play. I'll probably be the only one playing seriously lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know at least one other guy that will be.

TheMetetron 08-04-2005 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh good god, I have pity on you. Have you seen how we play $2/4 drunk? The game is probably +EV, but my god the variance will eat you alive. Still, it should be a good time by all.

ThaHero 08-04-2005 04:27 AM

The variance is what I'm afraid of! I'm sure I'm better than all of you drunk! Chances are I'll be drunk myself.

Now all I gotta do is learn to play crazy pineapple and triple draw 2--7 or whatever... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

BoxTree 08-04-2005 06:35 AM

Mmm...magoo games at Commerce.

Sign me up.

But I'm not available Friday night.

Klepton 08-04-2005 07:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll go easy on you whenever i'm in a hand with you heads up, which basically mans i'll be trying to raise everyone out of hand so i can chekc it down with you.

also, if you're 4 tabling the .25-.50, you'll be playing higher than what jason t plays in about 2 months.

Luv2DriveTT 08-04-2005 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'll go easy on you whenever i'm in a hand with you heads up, which basically mans i'll be trying to raise everyone out of hand so i can check it down with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that different from any other time you play? And why are you never successfull in getting the hand heads up?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Klepton 08-04-2005 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'll go easy on you whenever i'm in a hand with you heads up, which basically mans i'll be trying to raise everyone out of hand so i can check it down with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that different from any other time you play? And why are you never successfull in getting the hand heads up?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i just realized someting...do you actually own an audi...cuz if not then we have to talk

and i play well postflop