Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What's the worst job imaginable? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307145)

tbach24 08-03-2005 09:00 PM

Re: What\'s the worst job imaginable?

[ QUOTE ]
Those guys who sit in toll booths on highways.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I've heard those guys make decent money, get benefits and it's just like sitting around on your ass all day listening to music and often times you get a guy you get to talk to in the same booth.

benza13 08-03-2005 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Those guys who sit in toll booths on highways.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I've heard those guys make decent money, get benefits and it's just like sitting around on your ass all day listening to music and often times you get a guy you get to talk to in the same booth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know about other states, but in NH, the toll collectors start at $8.50 an hour, which I wouldnt exactly call good money.

gorie 08-03-2005 09:03 PM

anything involving giving speeches. or travel.

The_Tracker 08-03-2005 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread has been done sooo many times.

[/ QUOTE ]

jake,

I notice many of your posts simply state to the OP that the thread has been done "many times". Maybe it just means that you, who has over 13,500+ posts on here since only a year ago, spend way to much time on this forum.

I for one have not seen this topic in OOT before.

J_V 08-03-2005 09:04 PM

I don't like speeches either. But if you guys want to elect me president, I'd give the State of the Union Address my best shot.

DrSavage 08-03-2005 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the dumbest, most boring job there is. I don't give a flying [censored] how much they make, but it's definitely not a lot. Also they end up with huge health problems because they breathe exhaust all day long.

Dan Rutter 08-03-2005 09:07 PM

I always thought that having to clean Port-a-Johns for a living would suck. Theres some sick stuff in some of them.

gorie 08-03-2005 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like speeches either. But if you guys want to elect me president, I'd give the State of the Union Address my best shot.

[/ QUOTE ]
that response came a lot faster than i thought. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

miajag81 08-03-2005 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why travel? I would love a job that required a lot of travel.

gorie 08-03-2005 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why travel? I would love a job that required a lot of travel.

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't like going places.