Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What do girls like better? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=294415)

miajag81 07-17-2005 01:12 AM

Re: What do girls like better?

I have been with a couple girls who preferred getting fingered, but most prefer oral. I mean, I honestly prefer handjobs to blowjobs usually, so I don't think it's all that weird when a girl just wants to be touched.

drexah 07-17-2005 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been with a couple girls who preferred getting fingered, but most prefer oral. I mean, I honestly prefer handjobs to blowjobs usually, so I don't think it's all that weird when a girl just wants to be touched.

[/ QUOTE ]

woah, hj over head? holy [censored]...i think you're the first guy who i've ever heard say that.

miajag81 07-17-2005 01:14 AM

well, to clarify, great head trumps all. most girls don't give great head though. pretty much any girl can give a good handjob.

PokerBob 07-17-2005 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I cant believe this is a poll.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah. i can't believe someone voted for fingered...

wait yes i can.

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh

tdarko 07-17-2005 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
most girls don't give great head though. pretty much any girl can give a good handjob

[/ QUOTE ]
so wrong. never have had a good handjob, no handjob beats the handjob you can give yourself therefore no handjob is a good handjob. you cannot blow yourself therefore you have no basis of comparison so it's going to be better to you.

why get something from a chick that you can give to yourself anytime you want? seriously this is really backwards.

Ulysses 07-17-2005 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean, I honestly prefer handjobs to blowjobs usually

[/ QUOTE ]

This is perhaps the most bizarre thing I have ever heard in my life.

miajag81 07-17-2005 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

so wrong. never have had a good handjob, no handjob beats the handjob you can give yourself therefore no handjob is a good handjob. you cannot blow yourself therefore you have no basis of comparison so it's going to be better to you.

why get something from a chick that you can give to yourself anytime you want? seriously this is really backwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are wrong. you can give yourself a handjob but you can't give yourself a handjob from a hot naked girl.

seriously, if you have never had a good HJ, set your girl up with some lotion, give her a few instructions and have her go to work. thank me later.

miajag81 07-17-2005 01:29 AM

really? a decent-sized minority of guys i know share this view.

Dead 07-17-2005 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

woah, hj over head? holy [censored]...i think you're the first guy who i've ever heard say that.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not weird. I myself hate oral, and much prefer a good HJ.

Bukem_ 07-17-2005 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I mean, I honestly prefer handjobs to blowjobs usually

[/ QUOTE ]

This is perhaps the most bizarre thing I have ever heard in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]