Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ACT scores (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=289045)

Sephus 07-08-2005 06:13 PM

Re: ACT scores

i think having a higher score makes you more likely to want to share it, hence the poll will be biased.

asofel 07-08-2005 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My penis is 7.5 inches long, 8 if I've had chili.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually think it's interesting. I've always had the feeling that I was most likely in the bottom half of smarts in this forum. I'm just curious to see if there are as many smartasses here as I think there are.

[/ QUOTE ]

As people have mentioned before in other SAT type posts, yes there are a good amount of smart people here, and most of the dumb ones won't brag about it, so the results are skewed.

I don't mind the question; I just felt like getting to an area where I'm a bigger favorite. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

squeek12 07-08-2005 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually think it's interesting. I've always had the feeling that I was most likely in the bottom half of smarts in this forum. I'm just curious to see if there are as many smartasses here as I think there are.

[/ QUOTE ]

As people have mentioned before in other SAT type posts, yes there are a good amount of smart people here, and most of the dumb ones won't brag about it, so the results are skewed.

I don't mind the question; I just felt like getting to an area where I'm a bigger favorite. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got to start eating more chili. Do you suggest with or without beans?

Reef 07-08-2005 06:18 PM

somewhere between a 29-32. I forget, really.

Sephus 07-08-2005 06:18 PM

i got a 33, but i think people put way too much weight on standardized test scores. you can be a dope and get 99th percentile or higher if you read books, have taken enough math, and take a few practice exams/study for it.

asofel 07-08-2005 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got to start eating more chili. Do you suggest with or without beans?

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends if you want to take a dump on her chest or not.

Voltron87 07-08-2005 06:20 PM

wtf is the act? i never took it. i took erbs in middle school, isees for high school entrance, and than sats.

that said, i pwned them all.

squeek12 07-08-2005 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf is the act? i never took it. i took erbs in middle school, isees for high school entrance, and than sats.

that said, i pwned them all.

[/ QUOTE ]

The ACT is comparable to the SAT. Here in Louisiana, most people who aren't planning on going to college out of state don't even take the SAT. I never did. I'm not sure how many other states are this way, but I don't think it's many.

Voltron87 07-08-2005 06:25 PM

so everyone in the south just thought they should have their own standardized test? [censored] those northerners, making us use their "sat".

stanky 07-08-2005 06:29 PM

27 overall- 28 math, 26 english, 27 reading, 27 science.

I beat my three older brothers, the closest one got a 22. So this makes for some good ammunition when we're busting eachothers balls. Of course one of them will usualy come back with "Didn't you flunk out of college after 1 year, yeah you did didn't you" [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]