Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   1 year pro anniversary (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=284362)

Slim Pickens 07-01-2005 03:42 PM

Re: 1 year pro anniversary

Count me in for both. I can probably make it to 100 by the 15th. 3/8 last night after 9pm Pacifc time last night.

SlimP

EDIT: Oh, and up $126.

Big Limpin' 07-01-2005 03:49 PM

The bar has been set!

So far in July....3/12 ITM, -$44

I feel like a contestant on Celebrity Jeopardy [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

stupidsucker 07-01-2005 04:20 PM

Thanks everyone... I will post an update to everything soon and get it situated who is in and then keep updates on everyone's performance.

I may be changing the rules to only include ITMs only for the wsop challenge as well. It may be too hard to control people excluding losses.

zaphod 07-01-2005 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to enter both challenges but I likely will be playing so few STTs it won't matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

jon462 07-01-2005 04:56 PM

Im in.. not sure I have a chance but will be great to keep me motivated...

by database i assume you mean empire mastersboard\ PP leaderboard etc., right?

GL at the WSOP..

Newt_Buggs 07-01-2005 05:15 PM

sounds like fun, count me in.

zipppy 07-01-2005 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I may be changing the rules to only include ITMs only for the wsop challenge as well. It may be too hard to control people excluding losses.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was thinking too. If there's space, I'd love to be in on this too. Good motivation to play hard!

>>>ZIPPPY

ilya 07-01-2005 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

4. Players will be ranked by how much $$ they make according to the database.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jason,

What does this mean, exactly? Which database are you talking about?

stupidsucker 07-01-2005 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jason,

[/ QUOTE ]

Its leftover text from something I corrected.

Originaly I was going to have everyone forward every HH to me to avoid any sort of fraud thus creatibng a database. This is too much work, and a pain in the ass for everyone.

Instead just post your results. I will examine HH of the self proclaimed winner.

SAVE YOUR FULL HHS because you will need them to prove it if you win a challenge. This would be a shame to miss out an a free monitor if you throw out HHs.

I will try to make everything crystal clear before the 6th. In the mean time be sure to sign up here. Im not goign to allow straglers to come in for the wsop challenge.

ilya 07-01-2005 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jason,

[/ QUOTE ]

Its leftover text from something I corrected.

Originaly I was going to have everyone forward every HH to me to avoid any sort of fraud thus creatibng a database. This is too much work, and a pain in the ass for everyone.

Instead just post your results. I will examine HH of the self proclaimed winner.

SAVE YOUR FULL HHS because you will need them to prove it if you win a challenge. This would be a shame to miss out an a free monitor if you throw out HHs.

I will try to make everything crystal clear before the 6th. In the mean time be sure to sign up here. Im not goign to allow straglers to come in for the wsop challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the clarification.

But what if people send you all their winning HHs, but only some of their losing ones?

Or are you gonna do it by net prizes rather than net profit?