Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   PokerAce Heads Up Display - Version 0.14 Released (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=284003)

MaxPowerPoker 07-01-2005 12:49 AM

Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Version 0.14 Released

As soon as the first hand that you observe/play is complete, the stats display.

kevyk 07-01-2005 12:51 AM

PokerAce,

Thanks very much for writing this piece of code. I found it far superior to GT+ and PlayerView. It also seems to make far more efficient use of system resources. I will take note when you begin to accept Neteller donations and send something. Thanks again.

Kevin

kevyk 07-01-2005 12:55 AM

One small issue: saving changes in the configuration manager causes the system to hang for 10-15 seconds. I observed this behavior when saving changes to the 6-max layout; it did not matter whether or not tables were open.

PokerAce 07-01-2005 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
One small issue: saving changes in the configuration manager causes the system to hang for 10-15 seconds. I observed this behavior when saving changes to the 6-max layout; it did not matter whether or not tables were open.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I am aware of this issue. I'm not sure what causes it yet, but since everything restarts correctly after 10-20 seconds or so, I don't think it's urgent that it gets fixed.

I'll hunt down the problem, but I'd like to get some additional features added first. After all, how often do you make configuration changes after the initial setup anyway?

jaym 07-01-2005 01:09 AM

Per the bug I found in the other thread (stats not popping up in 6max tables if I have a full ring table open too), that's been fixed. Thank you for the prompt response.

However, the popups aren't working for me. The first time I clicked on a player's stats, a small gray box about 20x20 pixels popped up with nothing in it. Subsequent clicks didn't do anything. Just a heads up.

MaxPowerPoker 07-01-2005 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
However, the popups aren't working for me. The first time I clicked on a player's stats, a small gray box about 20x20 pixels popped up with nothing in it. Subsequent clicks didn't do anything. Just a heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

MaxPowerPoker 07-01-2005 01:21 AM

Ah! There's a "Configure popup statistics" on the edit menu of the Layout manager.

flair1239 07-01-2005 01:25 AM

Other sites please. I will transfer $25 on Neteller the day that you get the additional sites added.

I would need Poker Stars, Pacific, Absolute, and Paradise; before I woulod switch from GT+.

sakki 07-01-2005 01:39 AM

I have a small problem with v0.15. The mucked cards are disabled by default (imo they shouldn't be). When I tried to enable them from the layout manager it's almost impossible to reposition them since all the players' boxes look the same.

And thanks for the great SW, PokerAce!

jaym 07-01-2005 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ah! There's a "Configure popup statistics" on the edit menu of the Layout manager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good catch. Popups working for me now.