Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   We have a problem (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=280460)

Luv2DriveTT 06-25-2005 11:40 PM

Re: We have a problem

[ QUOTE ]
He's afraid the cop will shut down the game, i assume.

I also like TT's idea of just politely -- and privately -- telling him you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

The cop would shut himself down as well if he did.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Al_Capone_Junior 06-26-2005 12:08 AM

Very typical of pigs to behave in this way, busting you for one crime, meanwhile they commit various others that are far more heinous. Screw him and the friggin' camel he rode in from bagdad on. Expose him in front of the entire group. Make sure you catch him in the act and expose it all before he gets a chance to wash the deck and get rid of the evidence. If he gives you trouble after that, report him to the precinct, the local news, your city councilman, and your congressman all at once. Tell his friggin' wife too (or more likely, his boyfriend). Make sure he gets marked as a mechanic all over town.

al

CrashPat 06-26-2005 03:09 AM

kill his dog. If he doesn't have a dog, then you are on your own.

Arnfinn Madsen 06-26-2005 03:42 AM

Your username makes your post funny [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Nalapoint1 06-26-2005 07:09 AM

Hire a couple of dealers.

Al_Capone_Junior 06-26-2005 12:16 PM

Hey, I got a reputation to keep! I should have also suggested kicking him in the nuts! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

al

Ironman 06-26-2005 09:24 PM

Thanks guys.

That was helpful. A couple ideas we hadn't thought of.

It's a bad situation and I would like to handle it quietly...we have an owner of a restaurant and his livelyhood to consider.

My brother, on the other hand, wants to ring his neck whenever he sees him.

We're going to use some cameras to get some evidence and then discuss it futher.

Dave

tazshort 06-26-2005 09:40 PM

buy a shuffle machine

DuceTrey23 06-26-2005 11:29 PM

I'd call him out and publicly question his integrety to the point that he'd be too embarrased to come back to the game. If you are playing with other cops that work with him, tell them about it and see if they will take care of it (the saying they take care of their own is a double-edged sword)

If the game is illegal (not all private games are necessairly illegal - depends upon where U are at), then you'll have to be careful, but then again, he'd have to be real stupid to bust a game he's been cheating in...

The scenario you describe is why I'll drive the ~3 hours to Lousianna as I've been in a game that I later found out was rigged.

Lottery Larry 06-26-2005 11:41 PM

Ugh. Cut the guys out and find a new location, maybe?