Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Utterly embarrassing and honest confessions of a 1 year pro (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=277859)

TStoneMBD 06-21-2005 11:50 PM

Re: Utterly embarrassing and honest confessions of a 1 year pro

i weigh 215 and am 6'. im probably not in as bad physical shape as you think, its more that i sit on my ass all day on the computer and havent exercised in years.

Paluka 06-21-2005 11:56 PM

Reading this post, it really seems like you have gone out of your way to live a really miserable life.

TStoneMBD 06-21-2005 11:59 PM

can you explain to me why it is that you are such a dick to me paluka? everytime you have ever replied to one of my posts it is with utter dickheadedness. i dont appreciate your further replies to this thread, so please dont respond.

thank you, die.

Paluka 06-22-2005 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can you explain to me why it is that you are such a dick to me paluka? everytime you have ever replied to one of my posts it is with utter dickheadedness. i dont appreciate further reply to this thread, so please dont respond.

thank you, die.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't explain if I can't reply...

mungpo 06-22-2005 12:01 AM

Do you play any other ring games? Try taking up Omaha 8/b, its a fun game and very profitable. I also try to play tournaments if I feel burned out on ring games.

TStoneMBD 06-22-2005 12:02 AM

thats not necessary. explanation not needed.

Emmitt2222 06-22-2005 12:13 AM

Really good post. Most people here couldn't admit half of the stuff you did. I wish you success in whatever you do in the future.

timprov 06-22-2005 12:16 AM

See if you can't push your interests into something social. A tennis/racquetball club should help a little. (I'm much more out of shape than you and I can still do those things occasionally, you shouldn't have too much problem.) How about taking some classes? There are usually quite a few recreational class activities available in things like arts and sports, and if you've got a community/technical college or university around you could take a class or two per term to get yourself out of the house and with people. Volunteering is another good method, and some of it doesn't suck. Part of the beauty of poker is its time-flexibility.

CallMeIshmael 06-22-2005 12:18 AM

Yo dude,

I've always had a lot of respect for your game/posts.

AND, fwiw, I always thought you were like 40. So, I guess, 'childish' isnt the word I would have used to describe you [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Right now, Im playing a lot of O/8, and SnGs to get away from the limit grind. Maybe give that a try.

Also... sucks you moved, cause I was definitely gonna try to get you out of the house for a TStone seesion [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Best of luck,

Jordan

CallMeIshmael 06-22-2005 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Really good post. Most people here couldn't admit half of the stuff you did. I wish you success in whatever you do in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]