Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=273827)

ChoicestHops 06-16-2005 04:43 PM

Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

What about the Northwoods document? What is your repsonse to that, turn away your head?

slamdunkpro 06-16-2005 04:53 PM

I love conspiracy theories!

The government pulled all this off without a hitch. This is the same government who:

Couldn’t fly 5 helicopters into Iran without two of the running into each other.

Can’t manage to get the DC government running well

Can’t respond to a simple Freedom of information act without taking 6 month

Couldn’t stop one nut job from landing on the White house lawn

Dredges the wrong channel in the Chesapeake Bay

Spends $58,000 on a coffee maker

And yet they coordinated 9/11 to the minute, had no errors, and no one blabbed to the press.

Yeah right.
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

06-16-2005 05:08 PM

Here's my response.

I saw two passenger planes crash into the WTC.

There were hundreds of ordinary people on those planes.

Another passenger plane crashed into the Pentagon.

Another went down in a field in Pennsylvania.

There was an extensive scientific analysis done of the collapse of the World Trade Center. I believe it was on Nova on PBS. Why don't you go get yourself a copy.

If you think that anyone -- ANYONE -- in our government, in the Port Authority (owner of the WTC property), or any other American was involved in some conspiracy somehow to crash those planes or take down the trade center, you're out of your F'n mind.

kurto 06-16-2005 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you think that anyone -- ANYONE -- in our government, in the Port Authority (owner of the WTC property), or any other American was involved in some conspiracy somehow to crash those planes or take down the trade center, you're out of your F'n mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record... the US government has suggested things as atrocious before. I believe it was called "the Northwoods Project" or something like that, where the US government had a proposal to start a war with Cuba by committing an act of terrorism (like blowing up a commercial airliner) and then blaming it on Cuba.

Also the infamous Tuskagee experiment.

I'm not saying 9/11 was a US based conspiracy, but one should always be aware that its not inconceivable for such conspiracies to take place.

PoBoy321 06-16-2005 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not entirely. Why did NORAD stand down on 9/11? Remember when Bush and Rice said that no one had any idea that someone would fly planes into buildings? Then why was NORAD running hijacking flight simulations the morning of 9/11?

Or the NORAD deal could just be bogus.

[/ QUOTE ]

You deserve a slow horrible death, followed by an eternity in hell.

Cumulonimbus 06-16-2005 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think Bush's facial expression when hearing the news of the planes hit will counter a lot of the conspiracy theories.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm that wouldn't hold up in the court if ever this issue did come to a national level. Do you think it's outside the realm of possibilities that if the elite did put on 9/11 that they would have Bush trained to act surprised because they'd know he was going to be on television at that time? And, Bush being the pResident and all, wouldn't you agree that he'd have the best training in this country for his television acting debut?

Keep in mind that in order to be a good president, you have to be a good leader... and a good actor. How else can you lie to 300 million people and get away with it? - like many presidents have done.

Cumulonimbus 06-16-2005 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm no conspiracy theorist. You'll notice I added no commentary. I read it and thought I'd put it out there for others to discuss. FWIW, I have read several non-conspiracy theory pieces that question some of the simple logistics of what happened that day. While I don't see black helicopters outside my house, I think to overlook anything that questions what happened as a conspiracy theory isn't automatically the right move.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want serious comment? OK, it's ridiculous. On so many levels. I really, truly hope that nobody actually believes that this nonsense is even remotely possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

The easiest way to settle this debate is for you all of who completely disagree with this conspiracy idea to spent $20 and buy this video.

It might be the best $20 you'll ever spend, and I GUARANTEE that 95% of the people who watch it will believe it by the end; hell, even after the first 30 mins. The evidence is incredible.

Cumulonimbus 06-16-2005 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's my response.

I saw two passenger planes crash into the WTC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Other witnesses just like you saw "big, grey planes" "without windows."

[ QUOTE ]

There were hundreds of ordinary people on those planes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, ordinary people did die because of 9/11.

[ QUOTE ]

Another passenger plane crashed into the Pentagon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would bet my whole bankroll that it was a missile. Do some research for yourself.

Here's a pic of the Pentagon where the plane supposevedly punched a hole in the inner wall. Where's the plane? Its just one of hundreds of pieces of evidence.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/images/missle-hole.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Another went down in a field in Pennsylvania.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go here and watch the short video of the Pennsylvania crash site. Ask yourself if that looks like a plane or a plane crash, or even a hole that a commercial airliner could make.

[ QUOTE ]

There was an extensive scientific analysis done of the collapse of the World Trade Center. I believe it was on Nova on PBS. Why don't you go get yourself a copy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you buy "9/11 in Plane Site"? It will have a lot more evidence that your PBS documentary never addressed.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I'm out of my F'n mind.

ThaSaltCracka 06-16-2005 08:07 PM

this is [censored] up man.

Cumulonimbus 06-16-2005 08:11 PM

Did everybody forget about this or did I single-handedly end this thread? Sad, I was hoping for discussion.